Chapter 2

You had woken up from your dream that was about a beautiful snow queen named Elsa.

Her beauty was like no other. You wanted to get to know her even more.

You smiled to yourself as an image of the Queen flashed into your mind.

Closing your eyes, with just a second to spare, You were sent to the past.
_
" She's back"! Yelled a small little troll.
Whenever you landed in the past, You would always fall in troll valley.

" Why hello there, Little fellas, It's nice to see-". You were interrupted by a hug from behind, It was your best friend, Kristoff, " Y/N! You're back! I missed you"!

You smiled, " I missed you too"!

He then smirked, " Anna misses you, especially Elsa..."

" I've only been gone for a couple of months".

Kristoff ran a hand through his hair, " yeah but we miss you...".

You rolled your eyes, " Alright... let's go to the castle...".
-
Once you made it to Arendelle, You were greeted with hugs and handshakes, Even kisses on the cheek.

" What did I tell you, Y/N".

You laughed, " okay... you were right...".

Walking to the castle, The sound of a little singing snowman grabbed your attention, " Y/N"!

" Olaf"!

He gave you a big warm hug.

You then heard a voice...

That voice....

Elsa?

Looking away from Olaf, The Queen was in your sight.

" Hey, Olaf, Have you seen-".

You locked eyes with her. You didn't have a chance to say anything because Elsa was already hugging you.

" Oh my, I missed you.... so much". She said, Holding in tears.

Holding her hand was one thing but being in her arms was everything....You could hold her for years and years, maybe centuries.

Anna came out of the stables, She ran towards you, " Could it be? No way! Y/N"!

You giggled as you envelop Anna in the hug too.

Kristoff crosses his arms, " And you said no one missed you".

Anna gasped, " Are you kidding?! We missed you, A lot"!

After what seemed like forever, The sisters let go of you, " So, What brings you here"? Olaf asked.

You shrugged, " I just wanted to come visit you guys..... Nothing important...Yeah...".

Kristoff crosses his arms, " Yeah, You're lying, What are you up to"?

You smiled, " Okay, Don't freak out but how would you guys like to come to the future"?

" What"?! All of them yelled at the same time.

You raised an eyebrow, " Not the expectation I thought would happen".

" look, We would love to but what about the villagers, Who will look over the kingdom? Besides, The future, Isn't it dangerous"? Elsa said.

You smirked, " Oh, Elsa, Oh sweet innocent Elsa... I know everything... and I know that the future isn't dangerous... Well sometimes but hey, I have a watch on my wrist that is connected to hidden cameras all over Arendelle, I'll make sure the people are safe, If it makes you less worried, I will keep my alarm on all day and night, Even when I'm sleeping, so that when something is wrong, The alarm will ring".

Elsa bit her lip, " You're so smart....".

Kristoff shook his head, " Yeah, When she wants to be...".

Anna got excited, " Is the future fun"?

You nodded, " Yup! They even have a chocolate store".

The princess ran off, " Time to pack my things"!

You held Elsa's hand, " They also have amazing people... like you".
————————————————————
I FINALLY UPDATED! THIS STORY IS ALIVE!

baebydeng hope you liked the chapter!

Merry Christmas guys!! 🙏☺ stay safe!