March Giveaway for Thug Love

I am doing GiveAways every month they will be on Pretty_Hood_Gurlz's wattpad so make sure you check it out GiveAways will be on all my books This month it is for Thug Love and also I will post on that story the giveawy is for. by the way updates coming soon make sure  you show some love you might win and I known I did not just put money into this for you guys not play and win that's the best part on your half it's free yup i said it FREE ! nothing charge to you. all you got to do is do the things under how to play simple and easy come on you can't get no better than that inbox me for more questions .

Give Away Prizes.

1. Posters (300 points) 30 

2. Shirts ( 400 points) 40 

3. Costumed Clothing/Accessories  ( 500 points) unlimited 

4. Video Chats ( 100 points) 10 

5. Any Ideas of your own (200 points) unlimited 

How to win.

1. Vote for every chapter of thug love (picking 3) (450 points) 

2. Comment every chapter of thug love (picking 5) (500 points)

3. Vote and Comment (picking 10) (400 – 500 points)

4. Give me a Dedication you get (picking 15) (400 points)

5. Show some love (Picking 5)  (Vote Comment Fan Dedication Inbox ect) depends on the love you give.

38 of you people have a chance to win!

Rules. 

1. This giveaway is only for 'Thug Love' Meaning only Thug Love related  custom made giveaways 

2. You must have did at least one whole how to win giveaway to win 

Simple. 2 rules. 

Picking 7 Fans of March 2014 they automatically get 500 points. 

So 38 people wasn't enough so we changed it to 45! Now 45 people have a chance to win!!

If you get some like 450 points that means you get a shirt and something little like custom made pen,cup,ect.

This giveaway is approved by Cash Lady. This giveaway is for Thug Love by Cash Lady. No money is coming from you all things are payed by Cash Lady and PHG. For the custom made giveaway you can also get PHG or Cash Lady customs if you do not want a Thug Love custom.  None of Cash Lady's fans are charged with any charges this is for 13 and up. With Parents/Guardians approval. We would like to send giveaways to PO boxes but if you do not have a PO box we can still send it. Cash Lady will also be putting side notes in all winners. Giveaway ends April 3,2014 At midnight all giveaways will be shipped after March 30,2014 We will give an exact date soon as possible. If any winners do not get their prize please inbox PHG on wattpad. If you get your giveaway make sure to tell Cash Lady. Giveaways every month. Make sure to fan. Only so many people win with each give away not everybody wins every month so make sure you do your part and you could be the lucky one to win.  Good Luck.