Chapter 1

The Dolan Twins were going on tour again, and as soon as they announced the tour, I went to buy a VIP package. The VIP package included a meet-and-greet pass and a ticket. I couldn't wait to meet the twins. The show was June 29, 2017. The show was holding a contest for the most creative poster, and there would be 2 winners for the contest, one winner would be chosen by Grayson and the other winner would be chosen by Ethan. So, my friend, Theresa and I entered the contest and took a whole week of our summer vacations to create our posters.

It was now the day of the show. Theresa slept over at my house the night before so we had all of tomorrow to get ready. We couldn't sleep at all.

When Theresa woke up the first thing she said was "What's for breakfast?"

"Do pancakes sound good to you?" I asked knowing that she couldn't turn down pancakes just like the Dolan Twins couldn't turn down pineapple pizza.

"They always sound good," she said, "and they always smell good too."

I just laughed and continued to make the pancakes. When the pancakes were finally done we ate and then started to get ready for the show. Theresa wore a black tank top that said "Positive Vibes Only" and black jean shorts. I wore a white tank top that said "Tumblr" and a pair of white shorts. We both wore black "Hi Top Sk8 Vans." Theresa and I did our make up simple and left for the show. Other than two girls we didn't know, we were one of the first people in line. We waited in line for about an hour before we were finally let in. Theresa and I were in the front row. After the show all the people with VIP passes got to go to the meet-and-greet line. Theresa and I were last in line. When it was finally our turn I was so nervous. Theresa went first and then  it was my turn. I hugged Ethan first; then, I hugged Grayson. We took a couple pictures with cute poses, and then it was time to go back to our seats to see who won the poster contest. Now I was really nervous.

"Ok," Ethan said, "the first winner of the poster contest is... Theresa Smith!"

"Theresa you won!" I scream. Theresa goes on stage and the twins congratulate her.

"The second winner is...Nicole Johnson!" Grayson announced.

"Oh my god! I won!" I scream. I hop on stage and then the twins congratulate me. Until now, neither Theresa nor I  knew what the prize was. Then the twins announce that the winners get to spend a day with them.

The next day is the day we get to spend with the twins. We wake up early and get ready to go to the twins' warehouse. I wore a simple black romper with my black Vans and Theresa wore black shorts with a white tank top from Pink and black Vans. Then the twins came to pick us up and I got nervous again. When we got to the warehouse Grayson asked if we had eaten breakfast yet. We did and so did they, so we just messed around at the warehouse until we all got hungry. When we did we went to go get pizza. Theresa and Ethan shared a pineapple pizza and Grayson and I shared a plain pizza. After we ate Ethan  drove us to the beach, but first we had to stop so Theresa and I could go get bathing suits. Once we were at the beach Grayson and I went in the water. Grayson told me that he really likes me. Then Ethan and Theresa finally joined us in the water and we all just messed around in the water. We were having so much fun we lost track of time. When we got out of the water I could tell Grayson was starting to fall for me. We drove back to the warehouse and just hung out until 11:00pm. Before the twins drove us home Grayson came up to me and said "I really wish you didn't have to go, I really like you."

"Like me? Like more that just a fan? More than just a friend?" I asked.

"Like I'm falling in love with you," he said.

"You're in love with me?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, "do you want to talk about it tomorrow?"

"Yes," I replied.
A/n this story is completely made up and if you have any questions about the story just comment them...!!!