G I R L . I N . C O N V E R S E

Namjoon's POV

   The first time I met you, you're an unusual girl. You're not the type who accept guy easily just like other girls. You're one of the most charming and popular girl in the school. Your bunny smile attract most of the guys in the campus. But till now, you didn't accept any guy in the campus.

  Because of your doesn't-make-sense rules.

 Me neither. I didn't bother to know you closer. It's that I don't get your charm side. And the way you rejected the guys who sometimes only want to be friend with you, makes me feel uncomfortable with you.

   Yes, you. Im Na Yeon. The girl in converse, who are very fanatical with those brand. Which I hate the most. I'm the boy in sneakers. And I was born to love sneakers and hate converse the most. I hate you, girl in converse.

  Months later, day passes. Yoongi asked me to talk to you. In different words, he asked me to get to know you for him. I refused but he insist. I saw you sit on a bench near the fish pond. I took a deep breath and walk to you. The first thing you do when you saw me, staring at my sneakers.

  "Go away", you took out you phone and start playing with it. I sat beside you, and you shocked. I took your phone and keep it in my pocket. You looked angry, but I didn't bother. I took a box with 'NIKE' writing on it. I give it to you. You open it and saw a pair of sneakers inside it. You want to throw it away but grabbed your hands.

  "Try it first. Please", I held bot of her hands. You looked into my eyes. "Try converse too". You smiled. It's the first time I see you smile. 

  I walked away. I realized that your phone was with me when I arrived at home. I took it out and played with your phone. Your lock screen is a picture of converse and your home screen too. I open the google app. I was shocked.

'How to change your taste from Converse to Sneakers'

  You're interested in sneakers too. I wonder who made you change heart.

................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Uagh! I was so bad in making one-shot seriously!