Young Love

Sam and I walked into our room as he lays down on my bed. We had been living in the bunker since we found it, it was the best place ever. "Can I just sleep here I don't want to walk to my bed ." He said as he started longingly at the bed placed less than five feet away." Uh, yeah" I said as I plopped down beside him. I lay down as Sam wraps his arms around my waist. I look up at him as we talk about the case.  A moment later I start to yawn, Sam pulls me closer as I nuzzle my head into his chest. He pulls me away to plant a kiss on my lips. Just as the kiss deepens my older, overprotective sister, Emma, walks in," Hey have you seen my" She pauses in a moment of anger "What in the heck do you think you are doing? Sam your own bed now!" She shouts at him. He climbs out of my bed but not before placing a light kiss on my forehead. "Night you two and stay in your own beds please" "Night Sis" "Night" She closed the door and walked into the kitchen where Dean was having a late night pie snack," Hey baby" He said with his mouth half full "Your brother needs to lay off my sister" She said with a type of authority in her voice "What are you talking about?" Dean said as he took another bite of his pie "Your brother was laying in my sister's bed kissing her." "So leave 'em be" "I just don't want anything happening before they are ready" "They are responsible and can take care of themselves" "I'm just worried about her" "I know you are but you are a great sister and you can only do so much." Dean gave Emma a kiss and they walk off to there room.

*The Next Morning*

Sam and I go to the kitchen to find Dean and Emma to be nowhere in sight. You call her before you start to worry.  "Hey y/n" "Hey Emma, where are you?" "We had an easy case in Texas and we decided to take it alone, we left about two hours ago." "Okay, when will you be back?" "Probably tomorrow" "Okay" "Behave and don't burn the bunker down" "Okay, we won't" I hang up," We won't what" "Burn the bunker down" "Yeah, that would be bad." "So Emma and Dean are outta town and won't be back until tomorrow." "Are you sure?" "Yeah" Sam runs over to pick me up bridal style and kisses me passionately. He pulls away to breath," I love you, y/n" "I love you too, Sam" He carries you over to the couch and puts a movie in, I grab the throw off of the back of the couch as Sam cuddles me next to him, I lay my head on his shoulder, but right before I fell asleep, "Y/n, I think my legs are asleep, Can we readjust?" "Sure" I said as I stood up for a moment. Sam laid down on the couch and gestured for me to come lay with him. With him, I was more like on top of him, but I laid down anyways and he wraps his arms around my waist, as I try to cuddle closer. We pretty much fall asleep together."

Later

I wake up to a knocking at the main door," Come in" I say not caring who it was because I didn't want to get up. "Hello Moose and Moose's girl" I see Crowley coming down the stairs "What do you want Crowley?" I say as I crawl off Sam's chest "I want 10,000  souls and a nice bottle of Gin but what I need..." He said as he started to hesitate "What do need?" I said with some annoyance in my voice. "Well, fine, I need your help."

~48 Hours later~

"I hate when Crowley sends us on a crappy, in the middle of nowhere case." I say as I pick the leaves out of my hair. "True" Emma said sighing

Later when we got back to the motel, Everyone started calling a shower and I ended up with the last one. After three shower and all the hot water, I get in for my shower. When I got out I realize that we had left in such a rush, I didn't pack enough clothes. I look out of the bathroom to see everyone in bed and all the lights off. So by the light of the bathroom, I try to find a shirt or something to wear. I feel a plaid shirt and some of my short cloth shorts. I walk back into the bathroom only to find it was Sam's shirt and it swallowed me, but it smelled like him so I left it on. I walk out and lay on the bed with Sam because we had to double up tonight, Emma was going to sleep with me but Dean talked her out of it. As I lay down Sam rolls over to face me," Is that one of my shirts?" "Yeah, I didn't have enough clothes but I thought it was my sisters." "Well, It looks better on you." "Thanks Sam" He said and then planted a kiss on my forehead. We fall asleep,my head on his chest and his arm around my waist. We waking up to the sound of arguing, "Shut up" I heard Dean mutter from his bed. A moment later I heard a smack hit the back of his head," Do you even see your brother?" Dean rolls over to look at Sam and I," That's my boy" "Dean, this isn't funny" "Emma, Just leave 'em" "I will fight you later, Winchester" I sit up, buttoning the top of the shirt. "Calm down, I was just cold"

**********************************************************************************************

A/N

I hope you like it!

I have a lot more SPN fanfictions that I want to post but I am still working on them so they will be out later!

Also I do not own any of the SPN things or people!

Lastly, If you liked this story I am also writing a Criminal Minds Story Called "The Family" I would love for you to go check it out.

Thanks and that's all folks:}