slash

[THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS SELF HARM.

I'M SORRY]

I watched Hoseok happily drift to sleep, his body laying peacefully on the couch. I sighed, looking at him.

I stumbled back, holding my face in my hands. Taehyung smiled at me, holding my chin. "Honeslty you're fucking worthless.." He spat, pushing me down onto my bed.

I whined, tears dripping down my red face. Taehyung snickered, pushing the rest of my body onto my bed, and mounting my body, sitting on my waist.

I began to cough, his pressure hurting my small body. I looked around, staring at a picture of my mom. "Mom.." I faintly whispered, weeping.

Taehyung grabbed my jaw, pressing his lips to my neck. "Your mom is out right now, idiot..You invited me over..I have you.."

"All.." He kissed my neck, my lips trembling. "To.." He began to kiss into my skin more, sucking at my neck. He pulled away, kissing my ear as he held me down.

"Myself.." He softly mumbled into my ear.

I sat up, wiping the tears from my face in a panic. I looked at Hoseok, his sleeping body calming me.

I looked over at the TV, biting my lip. I was tired, I wanted to sleep, but I couldn't.

I got up, puffing a sigh out as I hurried into the bathroom. I could still spot the razor.

Luckily, Yoongi was about as short as me, so the shelfs weren't that high and I could easily reach the top one.

I pulled the razor down, eyeing it. I fiddled with it, sitting on the side of the bathtub.

"Jimin!" My mom yelled, opening my bedroom door. I dropped the knife in my hand, that was inches away from my skin.

She ran over to me, cradling my head in her arms. I could hear her silent sobs.

"Jimin..I love you, please..Never leave me, baby..my little baby.." She coughed, kissing my head.

Tears flooded my eyes as I stared at the knife on the floor. We both sat there on my floor for 20 minutes, embracing each other.

My hands shook as I finally helped my mother up.

I picked up the knife, handing it to her. She smiled, taking my hand. "Thank you." She laughed, tears still slipping from her crinkled eyes.

"For what..?" I chuckled back.

"For being my beautiful son.." She cried, holding my cheeks.

I laughed, tears falling down my red face. "You're welcome, mom." I smiled, standing up. I put back the razor, blowing at hair that hung in my face.

Sighing, I walked out of the bathroom and over to Hoseok and shaking him. His eyes fluttered open. "..yes, dear?" He asked, rubbing my side. I smiled.

"I just want to cuddle.." I mumbled, looking at him. He smiled, pulling his blanket up, inviting me to snuggle with him.

I curled my body up, wrapping my legs around his waist and resting my head in his neck.

Hoseok wrapped his arm around my torso, kissing my head.

"Oh, I'll love you forever, baby." A male voice spoke from the TV, a jazz song buzzing in the background of the episode.

//AU: heyYYy. A little update. ;)))

don't mind spelling errors. ☆☆☆