Mandy's Girlfriend ~7~

Marks POV

Charlotte's new friend went home and Jack had just finished making tonights dinner. We offered Kira a meal, but she quickly declined our offer and went out the door. She is a bit weird, but I guess that's what you get when you're living with supernatural people. We all sat down at the table to eat.

"So, what did you guys think of Kira?" Charlotte asks.

"She is polite." Fe says. Cry silently agrees.

"She's cool." Mandy says. And before anybody got the chance to say anything else, Amanda choked on her food a bit. "Oh, I almost forgot!" She said and coughed a bit. "Guys, there is this girl, her name is Sophia. She said she was going to come over earlier." Mandy explained.

"Ohh~" Charlotte sang, "Gotta new girlfriend already?" She teased. Amanda's cheeks flushed red.

"Maybe." She said quietly.

"Ooooohhhhh~" we all sang together and laughed.

"What I'm trying to say is please be nice. She seems too innocent for me at first, but I like her a lot." She says. We hear a knock on the door. "Oh my gosh, that's probably her!" Amanda says and quietly panics. She takes a deep breath and goes to open the door. When she opens the door, outside stands a young girl about 12 or 13 with a short brown fringe. Amanda invites her in and gives her a peck on the lips. I look proudly over to Jack who is quietly fan-boying across the door table. "Hey Soph!" Amanda says.

"Hey Mandy." Sophia replies. Amanda leads her to the kitchen and pulls out a chair for her to sit in. Sophia giggles and sits. "Manda, this is your kitchen, not a super fancy restaurant." Soph jokes.

"I just want stuff to be perfect. This is the first time you've met my family after all." she replies.

"Amanda, calm down. Its not like I'm gonna take a chunk out of her." Dan says. Phil covers his mouth and giggles. We finish eating dinner and Amanda asks if Sophia can stay the night.

"Yea sure. Just as long as you promise not to make too much noise if you two decide to fu-" Jack started, but I covered his mouth. Both Sophia and Amanda's cheeks glowed ruby red. Everyone burst out laughing. After a while, we all ended up in the living room.

"You were joking about that... Thing. Right?" Sophia asked Jack. He smirked and nodded. We all talked for a while, then went to bed.

Guess who's got a new girlfriend!?!?!!! Haha. Soph, if your reading this, you are so fucking precious you don't even know. XD

Kk see ya! ~Sis