Flowers And Blood. (PT. 1) 💐

*Nick's P.O.V :*

I yawned And Stretched As Captain Levi Knocked on the Door,Asking me to wake up. "Five more minutes pleassee...."
I groaned. "Nick,if you don't get up. You're cleaning the whole House."
And that made me Jump up and Change into my uniform and burst through the Door. I Walk to the Door and Followed my Brother downstairs. "So what are we eating for breakfast?" I Asked. "Just bread,Thats all we are eating." He said while Searching in the Cabinent for something.

He tossed me a Piece of Bread and walked away. "Hmh,Bread? Weird." I said,And walked over to a table of Others sitting there.
I heard Whispers from Others Like.
'He Looks so weak' and 'Captain Weak'.
I sighed and stared at the bread,just a few seconds and i bit down onto the Bread.
I just hate it here,why do titans Exsist?
Why am i here? Why are we Suffering?
Questions Entered my Brain like they Were Blood Cells. After finishing my Bread,I stood up and got my Gear ready for Battle.

"Hey Cotton Candy-Head." I spun around and Saw a Fimiliar Face,Zack.
The Brother-Like-Friend i had when i was a Child. "Hey Shorty. How was training."
I giggled at the Word 'Shorty',Because he is One! "Nick,Shut up about me being Short. I'm just proud of Being Small." He pouted and Crossed his Arms.
"Aw,Come on Little Man,Don't be Upset."
I tried holding my laughter in as i said that.
He then Slapped me and Walk away,Great.
My face is ruined...

"Alright Guys Ya Ready?" I called out to my friends. "Yeah,Almost done Captian!"
"Kind of." "Gimme a second!" "I'm finished Already." I smiled at the Voices of My friends and walked to them. "Let's Go!"

*Joao's P.O.V :*

I searched around for Titans but,No sign of them. Weird..
After that i Saw Nick's Squad Searching too. I turned to mine and Nodded at them Signaling them to Go back to the HQ.
I then went towards Nick and Squad to talk to them.

"Hey Guys,Hows it going?" I Said Behind Nick. He jumped and Grabbed His Friend's Cloak. "Nick,look it's Just joao." He coughed. "S-Sorry,Didn't see you there Captain Joao.." Nick got up on his feet and Dusted himself.

After that,We heard Loud,And Giant Footsteps coming towards us. I thought it Was Thunder for a Second,but when i turned around. I was instantly Grabbed by the Titan. I Screamed and Shouted,And One of Nick's Members Flew up to it and Slashed its Nape. I fell to the Roof panting and Holding myself.

"We should Probably get goin-" But before Nick could Finish,a titan Snatched His Yellow-Hair friend and Threw him into It's Mouth.
We all flinched and Runned for our Lives,and slowly. One by one Nick's Friends were Eaten,I could hear them Crying and Screaming. But telling him to run and never turn back. After reaching the HQ,It was empty. But when Nick went to search for my team,
He screamed.

*Nick's P.O.V :*

I Screamed and Cried as i saw Bodies Torn  and ripped.
I Saw Blood Everywhere.
I cant stand it.
I cant.. first i saw my friends Die.. Now his..?

                  ~TO BE CONTINUED~