Flowers And Blood. (PT. 2) 🌹

*3rd Person P.O.V :*

Joao ran outside,and was shocked to see the sight of his friends Bodys scattered Everywhere. Their insides. Everything.
Crushed.

But who would do this..?

Nick was Paralyzed and Scared,he fell to the ground Shaking.

Even if Joao tried to ask for a reply,he didn't Move nor Reply. Then,Before they Could get up. A titan Stood up and stared at them.  He picked up Nick and ran back into
The HQ for their Bags,"Oh please god of mercy.." He repeated trying to find a Gun Flare (...?) . He ran outside and Shot it in the Air as the Red flare Exploded into red Smoke.

*Joao's P.O.V :*

I waited for the Others to Arrive , and it seemed like Hours. But i was Fine with it.
Because Nick was in my Arms.

Wait what? What are you , Fucking Gay?

Uh no,and where did YOU come from?

Meh i'm just your Darkest Side Talking. Don't mind me.

Alright.

After that,I saw Titans falling with their Nape Slashed open. Yes,Finally!
They are here! I ran outside Happily with Nick in my Arms and Thanked them for Saving us. Untill,i saw Captain Levi.
"Joao." He stepped forward towards Me.
"Is that my Brother." He asked with anger in his Voice. I swallowed hard and Nodded,
"What happened." .....

I stared at him then Nick,I told him the whole story and he Said that he will bring us to the Other wall. But Nick has to stay with him. Isn't that a little over-protective?

      ~ TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY~
           CAPTAIN NICK NICHOLLAS

I walked around in circles At Nick's Door,Wondering if he's okay or Not. After the Medic Walked out,i Ran into the room.
Seeing Nick asleep is So adorable,i just can't Handle it.
I Want to Hug him!
No wait..
That would wake him up..
God damn it.

WHY AM I SO GAY!?  AAAHHHHH!!

"Nick...?" I quietly Said.
"Hmmh..." he groaned and turned to the Side. I cleared my Throat and Smirked.
"OH MY GOD THERE'S TITANS EATING EVERYONE!" I yelled. "WHERE!?" He quickly Sat up and looked around.
I started Laughing and Wheezing for abit untill i saw his face. My laughter then slowly Died down as his Face was filled with guilt and Sadness.