Sacrificer

this story is strictly fiction! The characters are mine and so is the story. 

While I don’t own Harry Styles, the personality that I’ve created based on him is mine.

I am not affiliated with One Direction or with any people who commit the actions in this story.

All rights reserved

_________________________________________________________________________

Insert from a future chapter:

~Oh but it's such a pitty darling, you're father was quit famous"

Harry tisked at me. His foot steps were all that echoed while getting closer to me "you see... You're little daddy'o of a general isn't even blood to you" my blood ran cold as I lost feeling in my legs. My lips parted, begging to let out a cry.

"you're mother wasn't as good as a women as she leads on, bit of a... What do you call it?.." He circles around me. Making every step and every incline of his voice run like needles in my veins.

" oh yes, ... A lady of the night"

My eyes shot open and my chest raised from the incline of breaths I was taking "my mother was not a whore you son of b-"

"continue that word and I'll cut out your tongue" his voice deepened and his eyes darkened. I swallowed my words. He stared at me, smirking at how only a few words could render me speechless.

"As I was saying" he placed both of his hands behind his back, continuing his walk around the room "you're mother was a fallen woman who couldn't stay away from bad boys" his jaw loosened into a scum grin.

"But she didn't want just some old run of the mill boy from the wrong side of the town... She wanted more" he chuckled to himself, causing my blood to boil "and what your mother wanted she got... except for you" he glanced down at me, taking in my reaction. ~