Chapter 3

Nathan cross walked in looking nothing like his colleagues. His face showing no emotion while he scanned the room.

He dropped into the seat in front of me, and flashed me a knowing smile as if noticing i had been staring at him the last whole time. He was far from your regular CEO he had a case of bed hair, his dark brown hair spiking every which way, begging for my fingers. I bit my lip in an effort to hide my raw appreciation for the man's body.

Alex decided to introduce me once Nathan had taken his place in his chair. "Nathan, Clare Sanders. She is the leader of our Infercome project in Manhattan" he said. Before this I had been living in manhattan but was relocated to Seattle since the project needed constant visits to New York.
He stilled for a moment licking his lips in the process. I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking. Could it be he also felt it because god she new she could. She also new that when she got home she will need some personal alone time.
Alex goes up first explaining the funding and benefits of infercome. When he had finished I go up going through the details. I can tell Nathan is looking at me I can feel his gaze as a caress. Once I was done talking he said the words I dreaded to hear "Everyone leave except for Ms. Sanders I believe we are done here" he said in a tone which left no room for questions. An awkward silence descended upon the room once everyone had left. "Are you seeing anyone?"

I stared at him in shock, unaware why he had asked that.

"Just answer the question Ms. Sanders"he said a his gaze becoming darker.

Prick who was he to demand an answer from me it was my personal life after all. It's like if I asked if he had a girlfriend which I was sure he didn't since he was a complete manwhore considering how hot he was not to mention his wealth I wasn't too surprised.