Chapter 4

Sorry for taking ages to update again :( - Jellybean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

----------(YN) POV-------

I am woken up by my mum practically deafening me shouting

' (YN) WILL YOU GET UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE! '

I lazily get up and have a shower and wash my hair. I get dried and get changed into my crappy school uniform. Once I've pleated my hair I get my phone and plug my earphones in not forgetting my purse and my bag.

I quickly pick a song and grab my lunch money and a cereal bar before shouting a goodbye and heading to the bus stop.

I got to the bus stop just in time, the bus was there not 2 mins later.

The bus ride was spent like most of them meaning I listened to music while staring at Justin without anyone noticing ( I sound like a stalker but :P).

When I arrived at school I went into the dinner hall and gave all my bffs a hug. (soz I'm a hugger). After registration. I went to my first class Graph com which it quite shit depending what we're doing but its bearable considering I have my bffs Adelyn and Kern with me. Anyway that wasn't exactly eventful.

I had Nutrition next with Adelyn it's in a home economics class the now but there is too many of us too cook, its complicated anyway that was ok but as usual, boring.

Nothing really happened today well until I got on the bus Nicole had been sent home and Claire was going to someone's house and I got the last seat on the bus. Well guess who had to sit next to me? Justin tehe I just listened to music to 'play it cool' but I kept thinking Justin was looking at me but every time I took a quick glance he was looking out the window so...

Anyway after that it was just a normal night. Sleepy time

------------------------------------------------------------------

Last update for a while maybe if I get some positive comments this will get updated once a week ;)

- Jellybean
<3