10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~??? Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was going to head to the school and I saw two skeleton around a girl. And she look ok but still. Then she sat ..... y/n..... I thought she was killed when her mom got shot heh I was some thing went rong when I saw two people... why must I do this. Then I saw the two skeliton hug her. Maybe she got adopted by there dad. But her dad..... no he still needs to pay us. If I must I will kill him and the kid. But maybe.....those two don't look too strong. Heh this will be a nice pay for the girl.

So I teleported to them. Need to act nice. Then I said: "hey kiddos." They gave me a wied look. Wh-"W-why a-are you h-here s-sir?" That girl seams.... weak and a little a-abused.... no he way to nice. No I must stay on track. "im sans." When I said that all three of them where scaird. Because I put on my fedora. These kids are smart. "so you have hird of my mafia? you three are smart." But the girl was well I guess brave. She well got up and got in front of her friends when I pull my gun out. I have to admit she has some gut to do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So all that was just a dream..... no t-that can't be right. It all felt so real. Then you felt a hug...well two too be exact. Eny ways you felt a pair of eyes on you then you saw....him mafia!sans. (PLOT TWIST DUNN DUNNE DUN DUNNNNN!!!!) He spokes "hay kiddos" He scaird you because of your 'dad's' storys. Well...... let's be polite "W-why a-are you h-here s-sir?" Grate stutters. Then he said : "im sans" and polls out a gun. So I diside I'm not going to have my dad kill me I'll let mafia kill me. But.....he puts his gun away. He seem a little tacken back. Like...he knows what I've been throw. So you disided to be brave a little more and speek. "Why are you here?" "you want to know angle? your dad needs to pay me." Oh crab he forgot to pay. Well I'm dead.. "umm...who is this?" How can this day get eny better? "He's my uncle" ya uncle "wh-...ya and I need to take her to my place." Yes he play along so I might not die. "I did not know your uncle was coming..."

So he gave me the look like he was...a real d-no he cant. No first Mr.nightmare I thought is cute,know I'm thinking that mafia sans would be a nice dad. What's next.....Pj kisses fresh...if that happens then enything can. Then saw Pj....."Grate." They all look at me weirdly. "Heh nothing." And still evre one look at me weirdly. I love my life even if I get kid nap by mafia sans. You know what....i don't care he might be a good dad. And then I black out.

A/n

Hay so um I wanted a big plot twist partly because it's fun and that mafia sans is cool!!! So um ya hope you in joy your 4 of July!!!

Gaster frisk