4 - Winter Cuteness

Rapid knocks on the door are heard as you are putting on a burgundy wool sweater.

-"Coming!" You yelled.

You ran as fast as you could, almost killing yourself in the process. Don't those stairs ever end??? you thought. You finally got to open the door and saw a hidden Taemin. Hidden you say? Yes. He was wearing ski pants, a big warm winter coat, a scarf, mittens and a knitted cap. How cute! You could only see the tips of his light brown hair and his smiling eyes.

-"Let's go play _____-ah!" He practically screamed.

You nodded vividly then got your winter outwear. You knew you were always going to have fun if it was with Taemin. Even if he was often daydreaming, he always had a lot of energy. You both ran out to the bus stop and waited for no more than five minutes before the bus arrived. You sat together but were a little squished because of your activities attire. It was a silent awkward ride and you really didn't know how to start a conversation. Taemin didn't know either. Although, the atmosphere changed when the bus stopped at a small children's park. Taemin eyes seemed to sparkle and he hurried down, holding your hand.

The bus went away and you both ran as fast as you could until you couldn't breath any longer. You fell on the snow dragging Taemin along with you. You didn't expect the little hill though. As he fell with you, both of you rolled down the slope. At miles, anyone could've heard your laughs and giggles. At the end, Taemin was on top of you but it wasn't really uncomfortable. Heck! You had thousands of layers between each other! There was just the giggles and deep breaths left.

Taemin was the first to get up. [[Pretty logic since he was on top of you! XD]] You gazed at him running behind a tree. How can someone be this cute and handsome at the same time? You thought. Just when you were about to get up, a snowball hits directly your face. Taemin giggled.

-"Gotcha!"

-"That's how you wanna play? Well I'm coming! Prepare yourself!"

-"Ah! Don't be too harsh on me, I was kidding around..." he said nervously.

-"This is war!" You laughed and chased him.

The snowball was fun and you clearly had won. Poor Taemin buried in all that snow. You decided to go help him out of there. He didn't give you the chance. As soon as you got near, you were dead meat. He grabbed you and also burried you in the snow. You both were laughing again.

One thing led to another and you ended up making an igloo. You never once did one completely, but with Taemin's enthusiasm, it was quickly done. You both sat in it admiring you work, speechless. You hadn't noticed Taemin was looking at you the whole time. She's so pretty anfdfun. I wonder if...

Taemin slowly approached his hand without your notice. He suddenly took your hand in his and looked aside. You got a little surprised but when you looked at him, your expression softened. You could tell he was blushing but decided not to say a word. Probably you were blushing just like him.

Conversations after another went as the two of you held each others hands. Soon enough, it was time to go back home.

-"We'll have to go soon or else we'll miss the last bus home." you remarked.

No answer. You got out of the igloo closely followed by Taemin. You were going to the bus stop when he suddenly grasped your arm. You letted out a little yelp and turned as he was pulling you into his arms. He hugged you tight and so did you.

-"Just a little more please _____-ah..." he whispered.

You stayed in place until you really had to go or else you'd walk home. And that wasn't the best idea.

-"Don't worry Taemin-ah. We'll see each other again!" you smiled.

He nodded and painfully letted go of you. Almost immediatly after he did so, he took your hand again and escorted you to the bus. He was really kind and saw you off when you arrived home. Please, let us see us again soon. Both of you though.

  -----------------------------------------  

I'm so sorry for the long wait '^^ Mianheyo... I have a full time job and school. I'm exhausted. But I'll try to update as much as I can! I promise I will ^^

And if anybody asks, for the purpose of this Winter story, YOUNG AEGYO Taemin felt right but he is a MAN! Damn those collarbones!

Kamsahamida for your patience and your attention ~