ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛʏᴤᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ

━━━━━━ S U M M A R Y ━━━━━━

She was Anastasia Lockhart, the ambitious, artistic sweetheart of Celestial High. Anastasia had it all.

She was naturally gifted with knowledge and was also blessed with wealth. Not to mention, she was extremely beautiful and outgoing. You'd think someone like her would be living in the "perfect fantasy world." Well, you probably guessed right. Anastasia was living the perfect, ideal life until a tragic accident occurred resulting in the death of her mother leaving Anastasia absolutely devastated. What happens when secrets unfold and we come to face the harsh realities of her life?

He was Tyson Martinez, the notorious basketball player of Celestial High. All the guys wanted to be him, whereas all the girls wanted to be with him. Thanks to his huge ego and obnoxious attitude, Tyson lands himself in the middle of a fight leading him to get thrown behind bars overnight. You sure guessed it, he's classified as the "bad-boy" and I'm sure as hell not surprised as to why.

Unfortunately for him, he was classed as the disappointment of the family.

Nor Tyson or Anastasia had intentions of getting into a serious relationship. However, with Tyson's father having no choice but to make his only son the heir of the Martinez Company, being one of the most industrially successful business', and Anastasia's father wanting his daughter to secure her future by marrying her off to a wealthy businessman, both Tyson and Anastasia find themselves being forced to sign a contract which brought the two individuals together.

Will they be able to work together and find a way to make the contract void?
Or will they find themselves slowly mending each other?

━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
T I M E L I N E
Start: 01/07/2017
End:
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛