Chapter 5

NAOMI'S POV

•~•{The Next Day : 12: 36 AM }•~•

Slowly rubbing my eyes as the sun ray's hits my face. I took the pillow then rolled to the left meeting the carpet floor. I groaned as I feel my face hit the floor. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty!!! " a female voice said in a squeak making me looked at her. My eyes widen then quickly stood up. I looked at her mesmerizing her features. 'Am I even still asleep? Why do this girl looked like me?! " my mind began to panic but I tried to keep my steady pace outside. She put a wide smirk before ripping my nightgown. 'Dafuq??!!! ' I blushed hard as I was only in my royal-blue tern bra and panty. "Yay now I'm not the only one to be naked!!! " she said cheerfully as she rips off her clothes too leaving only in a different color bra and panty. 'Dafuq is the nerve of this girl!!!! ' I wanted to slap her for doing this but I couldn't so I just let out a sigh. Walking towards the closet to get a towel. I opened the closet door and saw another me hiding there also wearing only bra and panty. She blushed hard as she saw me. "I-I'm sorry I didn't meant to... I just- " I put a finger in her lips then took a towel. "Just please shut up and get out of there. " I said as she nods then quickly get out of there. 'Can't this day get any worse. .  . ' I said as I walked to the bathroom that this room has. Opening the door, I stumble in front of another me. She looks a bit normal than the others. "Hi. " she said as she waved at me. I replied with a 'Hey. ' back to her then started to brush my teeth with my toothbrush." Weird day huh? " she said as she turn on the water on the bathtub. I just nodded in agreement. She strips naked in front of me but I didn't care. I always see my body so what do I care if I had a double and seeing my other body. She sat on the tub, she waves at me. "Want to join me? " she asked. After I finished brushing my teeth and cleaning it with water, I began to strip then sat on the other side of the tub facing her. We stared at each other before hearing the bathroom door slammed open. "Here comes Naomi!!! " she yelled as she poked her head in the bathroom while both me and other me in the tub looked at her. "Shut up. " the other me in the tub said as she gave her a finger. I heard the other me in the room screaming. I quickly wrap the towel around me and looked at what is happening. I saw Burn looking at the other me who is on the window pane looking scared at him. "Yanna, what is wrong with you? You've never been like this. " Burn said but still the other me didn't go down the window pane. I walked to Burn and poked him with my feet. "I'm right her dummy. " I said as he looks at me. "I hope Burn is not dreaming!!! " Burn said as looks at me. "So do I Burn. " I sigh and looked at the two me in the bathroom. The hyper me is trying to pull the normal me out of the bathroom. "Uhh can all of you come here? " I said a bit tired of the scene. They all stopped at what they are doing and stood in front of me. All me stares at me for a bit. "Can you please tell me why am I so. . . . Why do I have a triple copy of me?! " I started to freak out a bit as the hyper me laugh. "Ha ha you're soo funny!!! Well actually because you can't have all emotions in one place, it can make you insane. It just happened last night. " she explained as she just stretched her hands. "Okay. . . Well let's settle this. I'll just part my name and that's what you are being called. " I said as they all nod. "Okay now you, hyper me, will be called Ryu, while shy me or whatever will be Gazaki, and the last me will be called Ryuji. So I'll be Naomi. " I finished as the two of me began to protest at what I said. "No fair!!! Why is my name Ryu.! " "And my name is Ryuji! " "H-Hey now its just- " "Just what?! " the hyper me shouted at me while we all heard a sad sobbing. Gazaki started to cry softly, "P-Please stop fighting -sniff- no one w-wanted this. . . . " she said between her cry. Me, Ryu and Ryuji feel bad about her as she sat on the floor crying. Burn comfort her the way he can as she slowly stopped crying. -sigh- Guess I'm stuck as Ryuji. " "While I'm stuck as Ryu. Maybe it isn't a bad name. " Ryu and Ryuji said. "Okay so now everything is settled, we got a lot of work to do! " I said as we all agree. "Umm but first. . . . we need to dress up. " Gazaki said as we all just realize that we still aren't wearing anything. "Agree to that. " Ryuji said as we all began to dress up. "I think something is missing . . . " Ryu said in the beginning of removing her bra. All of our eyes widen as we realize Burn was still in the room. We all gaze at Burn who is blushing really intense. "GET OUT OF HERE!!!!! "