She had fairly long dark black hair. It was wavy and semi thick. It was beautiful. She was beautiful.

She was 21 years old. She has one sibling, a younger brother. She was very close to him as well as the rest of her family.

She was a quiet, yet talented young lady. She was shy and had her insecurities. But she let them all go when she played music. Playing music was an escape for her, she let all her feelings fly away. What she felt when she played was all of her feelings, insecurities, and passion, flow out of her body through her finger tips. She loved it. The feeling of letting go, the feeling of creating something beautiful. It was her passion in life.

She didnt have many friends, only small group. She liked to be alone a lot. She always walked with her head down, she always wore black clothes.

Her name was Victoria.

She owned a music shop down on Second street. She had a small shop previously but after she had so many new customers she decided to move to a bigger shop. She became the owner of the new shop about a year ago. She sold all sorts of things like instruments, repair kits, sheet music, CD's and even records. Everyone loved her shop and it was gaining a lot of popularity.