Chapter 1

Ah, Sun Academy... It is the most elite and high ranked school in the world. People say that all the students that study there always come out as a succesful and rich person.

I'm Kile and I can tell you all that I was enrolled into this school by luck only because my studies were horrible and my school reports say that I'm a horrible student. Everything about me is horrible but things changed when...

...A few years later...

"Kile!" a voice called out.

I groaned "What is it,Stan?" I said feeling very annoyed because I got grounded a month for punching the principal and my parents also took my phone from me so I can't even chat with my friends. Stan is my childhood friend and he's always a telling me everything, even the things I didn't want to know, like my ex girlfriend having sex with another guy or some other disturbing stuff.

"How the hell did you get into the super elite Sun Academy?" Stan asked me rising an eyebrow

"What are you talking about? There's no way I can get into that school ao it must be a misunderstanding." I looked out the window.

"But it's true, look!" Stan handed me a piece of paper with everything written on it, the passed entrance exam, the name and even my photo was there. The one wrong thing there was that I never even sat for the stupid entrance exam.

I stood there, shocked and was also at a lost for words. Stan started shaking me and I felt very annoyed.

"Get the fuck away or I'll punch you're lights out!" I hissed.

Stan left and I just ended up skipping classes and went to the roof. I didn't understand why or how I even got into such an elite school. I wondered for awhile then went back to class, got a scolding from the teacher and sat down, I fell asleep on my desk soon after.

"Kile! Kile! Wake up!"

"Mnn...What" I mumbled.

"School's over. Don't you want to go home? Kile!"

I jumped up, packed my bag and ran out. I stopped half way and slowly walked back, noticing Stan still standing there.

"Hey, Stan! Don't you want to walk back with me?"I called out to him.

"Huh...?" Stan turned around and I noticed his bloody hands.

"W-what happened?" I asked him but I can feel myself shivering out of fear. It was a first for me to feel fear so I didn't know what to do.

"Ah,Kile! Guess what...I helped you take revenge on the principal! Haha!" Stan looked insane and I was really afraid.

"S-sta..." I lost my voice, I couldn't speak and I couldn't even move, I can't run away!

"What's wrong Kile? Why aren't you speaking?"

It's no use! I'm going to die here! I thought to myself'I'm going to die...' over and over again. Suddenly, three men wearing a light green jacket with a sun on the right side and dark blue jeans appeared, they shot Stan and brought me to a place with them,I tried to struggle but it was no use.Soon after,we arrived at a building.

"W-where am I and why did you shoot Stan?" I screamed at them.

"I can't answer you that,sorry." One of the man said. He had bright green eyes and black shiny hair, he looked very attractive but I'm a guy so his looks are useless to me.

"But..." My words were cut off by another guy.

"Shut up! There's no use trying to get us to tell you, just wait for the principal!" The man scolded me. He had dull red eyes and beautiful blue hair.

'Why are all the guys here so damn handsom?' I thought to myself and noticed the third man. He had bright blue eyes and long blond hair, he looks like a prince from a foreign country.

Soon after, a man in a dark black suit came in and sat on the chair. He looked quite old with his curly white hair and his pale face filled with wrinkles. I thought that he should at least be aroung 70 years old.

"I know what you're thinking and no. I'm only 42 this year so I'm not that old yet." He said with a joking face."Lets get back to buisness..." He said again but with a very serious face.

"Why did you kill Stan?" I asked him, trying to look serious.

"It's because he was a spy. He worked for a hidden company named N.E.S.T. and I don't know why he stayed with you for such a long time but he intended to kill you today so we had no choice..." I cut off his words before he could finish.

"What do you mean you had no choice? You could've done something else but you killed him!" I screamed at the man at the top of my lungs.

"Calm down Kile..."

"Calm down? Calm down? How the fuck am I suppose to calm down when my childhood friend was murdered right in front of my eyes and I didn't even get a chance to apologize to him for screaming at him..." I looked down.

"I'm sorry Kile but you should know that he was about to kill you and the boys were just doing their job to protect you... I advise you to stay at our school until we deal with the problems then you will be able to return to your normal life. I hope you'll cooperate." He said looking very serious again.

"School? What are you talking about? You expect me to just sit around when my fried..." I felt a pain behind my neck and everything went dark.

The last thing I heard was -We should keep it a secret...- I don't even know what to do and now I've woken up in a locked room so I can't get out. What am I going to do?

####

A/N: Sorry if you think it's boring but I got this idea and I thought ' I need to put this in Wattpad!' So, here it is!!! I hope everyone enjoyed it!

P.s. please vote and comment.