Chapter 2

Sun Academy, an elite school where everyone comes out succesful but it might not be what it seems.

I never thought that my life could turn upside down like this and not only that, now I'm stuck in this...Sun Academy.I want to get out and I don't want to stay here, I like my old school just fine!

...A Day Later...

"Kile, are you awake?" A man's voice was heard and he walked into the room.

"You're..." I noticed that he was the man I met yesterday, his shiny black hair is really attractive.

"I'm sorry but I didn't introduce myself yesterday. I'm Ray and I will be in the same class as you so if you have any questions, just come to me ok?" He said with a bright smile.

"O-ok..." I tried to smile too and wondered why he was treating me so nicely and he didn't treat me rudely yesterday too

"I'll be leaving now." He walks out the door and slams it shut.

"Wait..." I got off the bed and ran to the door when I heard him talking to someone so I just stood there listening to him. He said"That idiotic bastard! Why is he so loved by the principal,I should be the one who's being loved because I'm the top in this school and why do I have even to treat him so kindly? Che..."He left and I slide down the door,sitting on the floor.

I felt really hurt for some reason, I'm a guy, I should't feel this way but why does my chest feel so tight? I feel as if I'm burning up whenever I'm close to him but I'm a guy, so love for another guy is impossible.

After that,I was taken as a transfer student at Sun Academy. I didn't know why but the students in my class were glaring at me and I didn't like it.

"Ok, please introduce yourself student." The teacher said with a straight face.

"I'm Kile and I'm a gangster so I don't know why I got in this school but please I hope that I can learn more things from all of you." I said akwardly.

I didn't expect this but the whole class started laughing. I wanted to hide in a hole because I stuck in a room with all the smart people and I'm the most stupid one here.

I looked at Ray and hoped that he'd help me stop them but I didn't expect him to also be laughing at me. My heart felt tight again and I feel like twars are forming in my eyes so I ran out of the class and into the men's room.

There, I cried quietly in a cubicle and I took out a poket knife that I always keep in my poket. I've always kept my hair long and tied it up bacause my ex girlfriend told me she liked me with long hair and I couldn't forget about her when she dumped me so I left my hair growing.

"I'm going to start over." I said softly and cut my hair short.

Suddenly, I heard someone knocking on my cubicle door so I asked who it was and the one who answered was...

"It's me Ray! The teacher asked me to come get you."

"Umm,I'm not feeling very well so I'll go to the infarmary later. Will you help me tell the teacher?" I said with my voice cracking.

"Fine." Ray said walking out of the men's room.

I needed to calm down and try to understand why I'm feeling this way. Could it be that I'm gay?! No! I can't be gay!!!

"No,no,no,no,no! I can't be..." I screamed scratching my head.

A loud thud was heard so I ran out and found Ray collapsed onto the ground right outside the classroom door. I carried him to the infarmary and went back to class.

By the time he woke up, I've already went back to the class so he doesn't know that I was the one who helped him. I'm feeling a little more confident after I cut my hair.

####

A/N: Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment!