Chapter Two: Drake

I was standing in my position watching the rogue's camp. We had been watching them for weeks, trying to find week spots. So far we were very unsuccessful. When the rogues came out for their training a young girl came to be a guard in front of me. I moved closer and her head whipped towards me, and I froze. She looked in my direction for a few moments, and I wasn't all that sure that she hadn't seen me.

"Attackers on the east side!" she yelled before taking off into the forest. I was stunned for a second, and then I realized that she yelled east, when we were on the west side. I took off running after her, and I caught up easily. She was still in human form, which was odd considering I knew by her scent that she was a werewolf. Then I looked a little closer and realized that she had a collar on that would kill her if she shifted.

I heard someone coming up behind us, so I stopped and moved closer with care. I saw a man grab the girl's arm and yank her to the ground. I followed them, hoping that the girl didn't get to badly punished. When we got closer to the edge of the forest, I saw her drop a piece of paper. Luckily the man didn't notice, but I did. I snuck even closer to the path and snatched the paper before anyone did notice it.

"I brought the girl, Alpha. She was running away just as you said." I guessed he was the Beta from the way he talked.

"Thank you, Jackson. You will be rewarded later. But what should we do with the girl?" He sounded like he drank a gallon of oil to make his voice slippery and just plain disgusting.

"I think we should put her into the basement." I saw the girl go pale, and I knew that the basement was not a good place to be.

"That is a wonderful idea." The 'Alpha' leaned down and grabbed her chin, making me growl a little bit, which surprised me. "And you are going to be in there for a very long while. I'm not sure how long, but it's going to be a long time. And we are not going to let you eat this time."

I paled now, even a werewolf can't last very long when they're not being fed. Which meant we had to get the girl out of there very quickly.

"Jackson, take the girl to the basement, and lock the door tight." Jackson dragged the girl to the house, and walked inside. I looked down to the paper the girl had dropped, and read;

I am RainStorm Cara, and I have been a slave to the rogues for my whole life. If you are reading this, it means that I have probably tried to run away and failed. They are going to put me into the basement most likely, and if they do it means that I will not survive very long. In the basement they keep a witch who is very talented as a torturer. 

You are probably desperately searching for something you can use against the rouges. Well here are all of the things that may prove useful:

The 'Alpha' puts all of the best fighters on his right side when they are fighting, and all the weaker fighters on the left side.

The 'Beta' Jackson always hesitates before he hits, and he thinks he is faster than he is.

They always eat breakfast at 7:00 a.m. on weekdays, and then go train. On Saturday and Sunday they have breakfast at 11:00 a.m. and then they just relax all day.

Their pack warrior is very lazy, and rarely comes to training. He has never been challenged for his position so I haven't ever seen him fight, but I know that he is out of practice.

They train only for an hour and a half in the morning, and they have never trained in the evening.

They have a movie night on Friday, and they always are watching either horror movies or loud action movies. They always have the volume all the way up.