~What Happeneds When You Get Hurt~

Darry~ When you'd get hurt or upset, Darry would always sit by your side and comfort you till you became your self again.He'd stay with you all night if he had to, even if it meant taking you for walks at 2 in the morning down town.

Sodapop~He would always talk you out of what happened, if you were hurt, he would console you and do anything and everything in his power to make sure nothing happened to you.

Ponyboy~ He never really knew what to do, he'd do his best to help you out in any way possible. Since he knew he would never know how you felt, he was not much help to you in his opinion.

Dally~When you would cry outside or on the curb, he came sit beside you give you a small chat, then tell you to get over it and gave you a cig, witch you knew always helped, even if you smoked rarely, you still did for him.

Johnny~ He was always afraid of loosing you, since he never really had anyone to love, besides the gang and they were more family to him then what you had with him. He'd cuddle with you and complement you and just talk all night till he fell asleep of you talking.

Two-Bit~He'd grabbed a platter of chocolait cake and a pack of beer, he knew Mickey Mouse was one of your guys' favorite shows. So he'd give you a beer as you snuggled up beside him in front of the tv.

Steve~He never really kept a girl friend long enough to know how to help you, but he noticed when you were down and when you weren't your self witch was enough for you to realized he cared for you.