White Demon

The red blood

Striking through my veins

Brining my function of life

My eyes peaked up revealing the sunlight that warmed my black clothing. The green grass was torn from its life to bring a lifeless body into its kingdom. My tears were lightly falling down to the red roses I brought for the funeral that i attended for my long lost lover Harry. His mothers hand was squeezing my shoulder as I finally dropped down to my knees where his casket was.

Harry was the only thing that lit my soul. Along with the blood that ran through my veins. The butterflies that were erupted with just a single kiss from his plumb red lips. The memory begins as he took me to a zoo where he surprised me with a blue diamond ring necklace that led me to jump into his arms, as he held me tightly smiling into my shoulder as I did the same. I felt alone at the thought making me wrap my arms around me as if they were Harry's. soon after we left I found his father. Lying helpless on his back that was held by the coach. Harry entered quietly after. Brushing past me as he yelled. His shoulders slumped down as his tears ran down. I sat down next to him. His chest heaved up and down making his tears fall down. I touched his teary cheek lightly. He flinched. Looking me in the eyes as he ran his ringed fingers through his curly hair in frustration "I'm sorry Camellia" he rushed out the door. Leaving me speechless. 24 hours have passed. call after call he wouldnt pick up. my heart speed up in chest making me worry i couldnt help but run out and find him. i took my car and took after him remembering all of our places. My tears spilled making my eye sight become fuzy. My phone ringed. lighting up my phone showing the picture me an harry took at his mothers wedding. His arm wrapped tightly around my waist, His left cheek pressed against my right cheek, as we smiled for the camera. My finger pressed the button to answer which hid mine and harrys photo.

I stopped on the brakes parking near a white building that had a neon sign that read "MELLYS MOTEL" answering my phone I was brought to the news that Harry was found in a sever car accident.

i rushed to the scene that held Harry's red truck. throwing my civics leather car door open not closing it behind me. i entered the scene, that was Harry's photography shop. His hand clutched something white. It was our engagement picture. My screams and tears were brought upon myself as I hugged his body. "Harry!, you can't leave me, baby we--"

"Miss we have to-" the detective ushered me out

"no... NOO" I shouted. I didn't even have the strength to go and stop him. i just let him slip through my fingers, I could've stopped this!, I could've saved him. As soon as my brother picked me up I just wanted to go back to the place where me and Harry called our kingdom. His journal that covered our life and his secrets. I walked over to our different colored roses that held a peach tree planted in front of our 2 story light blue house. Captivating as our rusty swing set sat there desperate to be played on. This was the place were Harry told me

"My lips are red just like my heart"

he would always tell me as he wrapped his warm strong hand over my small hand that he placed on his heart. His heart beating slowly up and down thump thump counting his rapid beating heart. Placing a kiss to his full lips. His smile would always warm my heart.