The painting

"You gotta be friendly even if you hate the person"

My posture softened as I walked away. Only to feel feet being stepped on the cold white tile after me. I turned the corner to adjust my bra strap that had slipped, passing through teenage boys who side glanced at me. Smirking at me and laughing at there remarks. Making me shrink back further. A hand gently brushed my shoulder. Taken aback I jumped

.

It was him. The boy with the scowl that had his jaw line clenched as his green eyes looked into my pale gray eyes. He smiled. I scooted away feeling my legs hit the back of the pot that held a flower plant. He laughed at my clumsiness as he held me by my bracelet covered wrist.

"Let me go" I quietly whispered looking down at my wrist.

"Harry" he softly said letting my wrist fall down by my side.

"What?" I questioned at his remark.

"I'm trying to be friendly" he said calmly looking at me.

"Oh" I was puzzled making my eyebrows go open.

"What you did there was stupid" he said finally.

"Look your not my father, your a stranger" I said raising my hands in the air as I glared at him.

"My girl-" I cut him off

"Save it, She's way to snobby and whinny so why are with her?"

"That's none of your business you not my mother, your a stranger" he mocked me.

"I now see why you two are a perfect match" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"You sure are friendly" he snapped back.

"And you sure make a big impact" I said walking away.

"Luke. Your staying with him" My half brother Michael said as he grabbed my Leather print suitcases with him.

"Who's Luke" I said before a boy with blonde hair styled into a quiff. Leaving his features for me to see. His tallness resembled Harry's. His smile was washed away as he saw me. His eyes were blue. It was like seeing the color of the beaches water.

"Who's this?" His voice said as he looked at me.

"My half sister Camellia" my brothers tired tone rang out as he answered Luke.

"Luke help me please" my half brother said as he brushed past me to carry my bag. He took if like as if it was nothing but a bag of chips. Entering the coral colored door that led to a perfectly made white clear house. Leaving nothing but clean. No dirt, I walked in revealing the soft cushioned love seat laying across the white tile floor. With a flat screen T.V. Laying across held by a wooden set. With glass cases hiding away the silver soccer medals.

"Um Camellia ill show you your room" Luke quietly said. I nodded as he walked making me proceed with him. We walked pass the velvet colored kitchen. That held light green eaten apples on the counter. Making me scrunch my nose up. ".. Uh Camellia"

I looked up to see Luke holding the door knob to a light baby blue colored door. I walked and entered the room that held arts and crafts making me feel warm inside. I smiled at the paintings that were held above the bed. One in particular drew me in. Making my breath hitch.

The girl has her hair straight with a gray golden studded bow on her right. As a boy with emerald green eyes is spotted looking upon the girl that has her face tilted away clutching her wrist that is tattooed with birds that flying from a golden flower that is painted with dark red. And suddenly I feel myself cry. I feel weak. That photo was me and Harry. The picture was taken after he made he get that tattoo. I looked down at my wrist that has been hidden by his airplane bracelet. I look at the flower how it's gotten invisible and weaker, his name has been erased from the tattoo where he said

"the flower grows weak when I'm not with you, as you are my bird that is now free to love"

My heart hurts and my chest heaves up and down. I look at the picture again, letting my anger out I grab the soft picture ripping it into shreds. My heart is pounding. I let the last pieces fly down to the ground. I sunk down to my knees. Sobbing after all the walls and strength I built now ruined. Because of him, my first love. He showed me everything and I'm nothing but broken. I look up and find Luke watching me.

"Go away" I said softly as I wipe my nose, looking down to a white green colored picture that hides writing I pick it up and read it.