I love you.

Edited by pallavi55
Cover pic editing by Steffi Iyer .

Did she even listen to my words ! I wondered .

SHANAYA'S POV

"I love you ! " he cried banging the the table with his fist!

"I love you too but I just can not go against my parents " I said walking towards him. Making him sit on couch with me.
"You can still elope with me right , after we get married they wont be able to do anything they will be helpless " Naksh said folding his hands on mine.
"I cant do it why don't you understand I cant put them in such situation. I love them too Naksh. " I said to his disbelief. My words just ignited his anger to top notch and the rough hands which held my hand lovingly  few seconds back crashed on my cheek making a loud voice and my hand banged the sofa side. There was loud thud after which his meaningless apologies surrounded me. Little did I know his actions would be repeated in future a millionth time I would have never forgive him for his first mistake that day.
"I am sorry shanaya , I am so sorry I lost my control , I am so sorry " he pulled me up & hugged me trying to console me. I was shattered , every piece of my body wanted to run away but I couldnt because he loved me . He was sad because of me.....
"I love you " he whispered faking his innonence
"He never loved you , do you hear that bitch , he never loved you " an unfimiliar sound just engulfed me at that moment. I screamed NO!!!!! Shaking my head in refusal . NO!!!

I woke up with jerk,my body was drenched in sweat,breathing hard. I rubbed my eyes & made acquaintance with the surrounding. It was a large familiar bedroom, it was still dark & the moonlight was peaking through the massive glass window. I realised my throat was dry followed by massive headache. I reached out for a glass water beside bed when I got caught the glimpse of the handsome sleeping on small chair snoring softly.  He was in his sweatsuit with his one hand behind his head , he was looking so handsome in this moonlight .
Than my mind went into a flashback it was like a flim, I went with him in VIP lounge, we argued but than he said something & my head started spinning the very moment . What did he said ? As the string got attached to my bits and pieces of my memory, my heart beat just skipped a beat. Did he confessed ? Did he said he loves me ? . I again shut my eyes tight trying to remember what his lips whispered & soon I was unable to sleep . I slipped out of bed slowly minding my step as I didnt want to wake him up. I walked near his chair were he was sleeping , I observed closely every minute detail on his gorgeous face , the broad well shaped eyebrows , how calm his grey eyes were shut , the curve of his lips which I kissed made me blush , his prominent cheekbones to perfect jawline . How can someone be so perfect ? I wondered. I gathered my gutts & started sliding my fingers on his trimmed jawline slowly. Suddenly he moved & I got scared and  rushed towards the bed . In a second a familiar sexy voice came making my heart beats faster
"Liking what you see Miss ? " he asked in his slow yet sexy voice  enough to give me goosebumps .
"Huhhh " I lost my words & was speechless sounding so dumb as I turned to see his grey eyes on me under my duvet.
"Get some sleep dear " he winked & closed his eyes again . Wtf ! Why didnt he talk to me ? Did he got irritated by me ? May be you shouldnt have ogled at him like madwoman my mind suggested. I brushed away the thoughts and went back to sleep.

STEPHAN'S P.O.V.

I picked up her in my arms, she fainted due to excessive alcohol intake which was sad  because of me. She was feather light.Her body was cool as ice. I remembered her coming with a black jacket . I gently placed her on the couch. I called Ella to get her belongings . Ella helped me by making her wear that jacket. In her unconscious state she was mumbling something in definite sound .
"She was a bit sad today" Ella said as a matter of fact
"I know" I said , I know why she was sad & may be I just now screwed my only chance on love . Then my loyal came in with his new found partner giggling uncontrollably.