#2 First class, Art

-You arrived at school-

Your POV

"i hope that this will turn good but i don't really know" as you thought this you got much scared so you slowly walked to your locker with your brother "Let's see how this will turn out" You said in a low tone then said to Chara "I'ma go get my schedule", "Ok i'll wait here" he smiled after replying to you and you smiled back.

-Tem skip-

Pj's POV (you didn't expect this did ya)

"Wtf, did i said in bus i don't even know that girl" I shook that thought out of my head as i saw my best friend Undyne "Hey,Undyne" I said and waved to her "Hey Pj".After a little talk Undyne i saw Chara's sister walk up to him "Hey,Chara what's your first class"she asked "Umm, Art" Chara replied to her while reading his schedule "Yey, mine too", while they were talking me and Undyne were listening to their conversation until Undyne asked me "Who is she?", "Oh her, that's Chara's sis i heard him call her N/N (nickname)." I replied.But then Chara's sis shouted "DON'T CALL ME THAT!!" Chara replied with "Make me" then she became pissed.

-Tem skip after a little fight-

Your POV

You and Chara started laughing after a argument u had ,but then u two started walking to your first class which was Art "I hate ya" you said and Chara replied "Oh, then tell me something i already don't know" you and Chara were laughing at your sarcasm until you came to Art class.

You two walked in, Chara sat in his seat and you sat in seat next to him.Fish lady and Paper head walked in, Fish lade  (lade xD) also known as Undyne walked to you and said "Hey punk that's my seat", "Oh sorry but, i don't seem to be able to find your name on it...Miss" You said "Well i can write it with your blood" she said, you can tell she was pissed of "Umm, yeah about that i don't have blood" you chuckled "Wai-, What" she said as you took scissors and cut your hand ,while bell rang and teacher came in "see there's no "Blood" there's only magic and ink inside me" "WTF are you kid"Undyne said with scared face "Oh, what am i, hmm let's see...Something you don't want to know  about" you said and then noticed the whole class was staring at you as well as teacher did, you stood up and shouted "AND WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT" you sighed and said in a calm voce "Now Fishy go and find another seat for yourself".

Ink's POV (KAABOOM SURPRISE )

Sigh "Ok, everybody we have a new student, would you please come in front and introduce your self Miss." I said and she walked in font and started talking "My name is Y/n and I ain't from this world/AU, i hate attention and when somebody calls me miss but i love to fight, draw,sing and listen to music + plus i love teasing people.That's all you need to know for now."I looked at her and she seemed familiar so i asked her in a low tone "Do i know you Y/n","Yep, Paint-head" when she said Paint-head i face palmed my self cuz i forgot that she is one of the creators.

Your POV

I called him paint-head to make him remember and when he did remember he face palmed i chuckled and sat down.

-Cliffhanger sorry-