~Chapter 1~

~Marshall Lee's P.O.V~

I stare blankly watching over the oh so amazing humans.  I dangle my legs off the branch some how getting entertainment from these little humans. I may be a vampire but why do everyone fear me? I hear screams when I make eye contact with one. I'm not that scary, I can be when I want to be though.  I happen to come here everyday to watch them (not in a creepy way) because it some how brings life to my dead soul.
I hate being alone it 's horrible. No one deserves to be alone. I sigh as something catches my attention. I look at the cathedral as I see the royal couple leave. The kings lover must have finally become queen. That dress is what can I say expensive but absolutely beautiful, it must be the wedding, finally about time. I guess being hidden away from everyone isn't as bad as I thought because I am able to watch everyday as it comes by. But being a vampire I get to live through all important historical events. Like this one will be. I look at the queen carefully. Her hair is just unique how can someone have a natural shade of pink? Is that even normal? I can't say much I'm not normal. But it's pretty I like it.
I see the crowds cheering and waving as they get into their carriage. I wonder what that actually feels like, to be loved by all?  Have people wave at you? Crowds cheering your name? I would love to just experience that for just one day that is all I want. I sigh as I turn invisible. I fly to the garden of the castle going to my normal tree that I sit on everyday. I make my way there. I sit down and I turn visible. I see the queen again and I smile slightly watching her. I feel my heart beat a little. Why am I feeling like this? She walks in holding hands with the king. I should leave them have a little privacy. I fly up heading to my well, what can I say home? It's nothing special but it was a place I could call my home. I guess it was my happy, safe place. I can at least play my guitar there in peace and I have my cat to keep me company. Scwabelle is her name. You know people would be scared by her too that's why she is always at home. What can I say she isn't your typical cat. The humans would probably want to kill her but like hell will I let that happen they will have to get through me first. How can I describe her well she is uh a zombie cat. She's dead like me yet she's still alive and functioning like me. It's confusing I know but get used to it.
I finally get home. "Phew, hey Scwabelle where are you ?" I sit on my sofa kicking my shoes off. I see a little white cat slowly approaching. "What are you doing ?" Her tail wags as she pounces on me. I chuckle a little. I stroke her as I smile creeps on my face a little. "At least I have you little one"
After a while I decide to get up heading to the kitchen, I grab a red apple and I sink my fangs in sucking the red out of it. I wipe my mouth putting the dead, colourless apple in the bin. I sigh feeling empty and lonely again. I seriously need to find someone like me or someone who would accept me for me. But seriously where the hell am I going to find an other vampire or even a human that would look beside my pale skin and my fangs? No where ! Why did I have to be like this! Ugh if only I had something or someone important in my life I would be so happy and I would actually start to feel somewhat alive?
I go to my room I grab my guitar and I hover over my bed strumming it. I hum thinking. Why can't I have someone to call my own? For all the years, well thousands of years I have lived, I haven't had anyone to love or anyone that loves me too. When is my time ? Is she alive yet? Will I have anyone at all ?
I lean over and I get my notebook out. I hum a tune and I write down some lyrics. I've always loved music but I have never been able to go anywhere with it because like I said I am a vampire and the humans will hate my music. I sigh as I sit on my bed thinking of a tune. I sigh feeling the need to see the queen again. There is just something about her, I need to see her. But how can I see her? I mean I could go back everyday like I do right now and just watch over her. I will try to protect her as much as I can, but why do I sense something will happen to her? Well I guess it could be a good thing right? Well I hope it is.
I put my axe guitar on the stand and I fly up heading to my bathroom. I run a bath. Once it was down I strip down getting in, I feel tears fall as I think about my past and the other vampires. Do I want to go bad? Do I want to force myself into something that my mother would be proud for? I might consider it if I don't find anyone. But I feel like I need to wait a while. I sink into the bath, the water runs through my hair as I stare at the celling left with my thoughts.
After what seemed like forever I finally get out. I dry myself off, wrapping my towel around my waist . I head to my drawers pulling out an old band shirt and a pair of boxers. I get dressed heading to bed. I lie down and I float a little. Well lets see what my life will be like after a while. Maybe I might find someone. I have that gut feeling that I will but we will have to see. I fall asleep. Maybe just maybe she will come into my life...