~Chapter 3~

~Authors Note~
I'm very sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had a lot going on in my personal life at the moment. I will try and update as much as I can, I will be time skipping to when the baby comes along because I thought it would be boring for you all writing a chapter each time on a different month of the queens pregnancy. Sorry I will shut up now here is your chapter 3~

~Marshalls P.O.V~
I make my way as fast as I could to the castle. I may or may not of gone invisible through town just wanting to hear the awaiting news that the whole kingdom and other kingdoms were waiting for, which was the arrival of the king and queens baby. Apparently according to all the towns people the queen is to have the baby today a lot are saying that the baby is going to be a girl. But I already know what it is. I smile slightly to myself as I sit on my tree calmly listening to her calm heartbeat. I hear a cry and I sit up looking around for any danger. Oh she's just hungry. I see the queen going to get her. I lean back looking and I stay on guard to protect her. Because she was the only thing I cared about right now, I haven't even seen her up close or even been able to speak to her yet but she still held a place in my broken heart because she was so dear to me and I knew that she was the one that I would marry one day.
But the only problem is what if her parents do not allow it and try to kill me for it? I actually wonder if they will allow me to have her hand in marriage because then I can watch over her everyday and night. To protect her and treat her as if she was the only girl in the world because that little baby in there is everything to me. I sigh as I sit back hugging myself I imagine what it will be like as she grows up for both me and her. All I want to do is see her. Oh I wonder if she has that amazing pink hair! No that beautiful hair colour I hope she does. I decide to fly a little closer to the window after the queen leaves so does the king. I unlock the window I hear a slight whimper. I see her and my eyes widen at the beauty. I walk to her and she stops crying reaching her hands up to me . I smile and I pick her up.
"Hey little one." I whisper and she smiles and squeaks a little, my heart flutters as I put her back into her crib tucking her in. I lean down and I kiss her head. Her giant blue eyes stare up at me as she squeaks again, melting my broken heart. I hear people coming, I quickly fly out of my window heading back to my tree after I lock the window. I sit there covering my eyes I felt tears form in my eyes, how was I feeling all this emotion? I thought I was an unemotional monster? That's what everyone says.
She's the first human I've come in contact with and she is just breath-taking with those beautiful eyes so full of love. My heart beats faster. I wonder what she will look like when she is a teenager?  Ugh she's taken my heart all ready, I've given my heart too a baby. I laugh to myself as I fly up heading back to my house. 
Once I get home I fall onto my couch clutching my heart as I blush thinking about her blue eyes looking up at me. I stroke my cats head and I smile kissing her head. I fly up to my room and I get my guitar and my notebook. I smile thinking of  her and I start to write a room for her humming. I can't wait to see her again. I will be so excited for that day. I smile to myself. She's so perfect and I want her to be mine. I hope she will be able to except me for what I am...But will that happen I don't know...