...Or Give Me Death

Anger, burning fiery anger. Pain, sorrow, and death his eyes seemed to scream. My death his cold, brown eyes promised.

There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to die. The only thing I thought about was him. Every sad, angry, happy, loved filled moment continued to flow and swirl repeatedly in circles in my head.

A sharp pain exploded across my cheek as his fist connected with my face. I gritted my teeth together, creating a cage to catch the scream that tried to escape from my throat.

"Where is he?" The question was asked with a rain of fists. Nothing escaped the prison created by my lips and clenched teeth.

I squeezed my eyes tightly closed and tried to remove myself from my current hell. I thought of his eyes. The way they would light up when he was telling a joke. The way he would stare in awe and wonder at all the little things that most people ignored and bypassed in this crazy, fast paced world we live in.  

I was on the verge of unconsciousness when the steel door to my personal hell opened.

"We got him!" A voiced flew into the room and captured my villains attention.

"About time, she wouldn't say a damn thing. Dirty traitor, probably doesn't even understand what I'm saying, she spent so much time with THEM." The devil of a man said before kicking me in the ribs, walking out of the cold room, and leaving me in the unforgiving dark.

I sighed in relief, and rolled over to my right side. The one that hurt the least. I wrapped an arm around my newly sore side, and laid there for awhile, content to finally have sometime to rest.

It took me awhile before I understand what the intruder had said.

'They caught him!'

I choked on my tears as the thought formed in my foggy brain. There was no reason to remain silent now.

"NO!!!" I croaked at the grey door, trying to get to my feet. I ignored my body's protests as I slowly and clumsily got to my feet and stumbled my way to the door.

"NO! NO! NO!" Each unheard broken yell was accompanied by a very loud, and useless strike to that metal door.

"No..." I muttered my denial to the cold, dark, empty room. I press my forehead against that cold door as I slowly slid down to the equally cold floor. I hit the door once more with my open palm before I finally let the tears take full control. My body shuddered as I tightly squeezed my eyes closed as I tried to will away the truth. I pulled my legs to my chest and continually shook my head no as one word keep repeating in my pain fogged brain: 

Death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's my new story!!!

Like to thank my awesome new editor,

GenaRetran!!!!

Really this wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her!

So go read some of her stuff!! And possible fan her!