Eleanor & Park's Happy Ending

Eleanor

It's been a year and she haven't replied to any of his letters.

"I miss you Park and--" scratch that. It's so dramatic. She's been thinking about what are the right words to tell Park.

Eleanor got tired of thinking of what are the proper things to write. She stands up and goes to the kitchen and make snacks for herself then suddenly a postcard fell then Eleanor smiled.

Park

Three words long.

It wasn't a letter it was a postcard.
A postcard that let the feelings, memories and emotions of Park coming back.

He stopped bringing her back. But what now? She only comes back when she felt like it. In his dreams , in his broken-down déjà vu.

*Another year has passed*

Eleanor

She's back.

Park

He got a strange feeling of getting excited with no particular reason. He feels something strange.

Park's feet brought him to his school. He knows to himself that his actions is getting weirder.

He's weird enough to see Eleanor in front of their school. Her curly red strawberry hair , her curves that attracts him and her vanilla smell.

NO. He thought. He's only seeing things.

Eleanor

Feeling that someone is behind her, she didn't look back.

Another minute of silence then she feels a pair of arms wrapped against her body. The person hugging her smells like the main reason why she's here right now. The smell of the guy she loves , the smell of happiness, the smell of her home.

Park

He ran. He's ready to take the truth. He's ready to accept that  he misses Eleanor so much that he's hallucinating.

But she's real .She is here. He can touch her. He can't believe it. Her vanilla smell and the way his heartbeats throbs fast confirms it. He's crying because of too much happiness. He's crying because of love.

Eleanor

He still looks the same. The same fucking adorable Asian guy. The same guy who uses eyeliner because he thinks he look manlier. The same guy that saved her life. That same guy she'll never get over. The guy that she'll love forever and always.

Park

He removed his hands. Place his one hand at the back of Eleanor's head playing with her curly hair and the other hand at her waist. And kiss her. Kiss her until they ran out of breath. Kiss her like this is their only time to hold each other again like this, afraid that when they let go they will never be together again.

They ran out of breath.

Eleanor

She don't want the kissing to end. She don't want to separate her lips from his lips. Afraid that when the kiss ends she's gonna wake up.

Park

He doesn't want the kiss to end. Afraid to lose her again. Afraid that maybe it's just a dream. but they need to catch their breaths. and after a few seconds he let go of her lips and softly whispered.

" I love you Eleanor " he said.
"I love you Park " and Eleanor smiled. and the way Eleanor smiled he knows that starting this moment everything will be alright. ♥

THE END.