[7]

JEONG YEIN's POINT OF VIEW

"Have we meet before?" I asked.

He didn't answer my question. Instead he stood up and pat my hair. "You're just imagining things, Jeong Yein. Take a rest first."

With that, he left my room.

Yes, I am imagining things, he is right. What is in my mind now is why do I keep seeing myself in my dream as if it is really happened. I am doing the action.

I glance at the door he exited. I never understand his attitude. Hard to explain. Once sweet then back to his grumpy mood. I wonder how my Eomma got his address.

I missed my Eomma already. If she didn't die, I will not be in this situation. Life is really unpredictable.

----

"Lady Yein, the Sire said that you are not allowed to go to school today. He said you'll stay in the mansion, taking a rest." the maid.

I took my coat at the hanger and wore it. i sigh before facing her. "Tell him, I am perfectly fine. Three consecutive days in my room is making me feel like a prisoner. The wounds he did to me were already okay."

I was ready to go out of my room when she blocked my way. "But Lady Yein ----"

"I am just going to visit my mother's tomb, okay? And I have Butler Yeol with me."

Since last three days, Jungkook assigned someone to be my bodyguard and it is Butler Yeol. And I don't like the idea about this.

"I'm sorry, Lady Yein." Butler Yeol interrupted us. "I can't come with you today. Sire Jeon give me a work today."

"Okay. Then I'll drive myself."

I took the keys from Butler Yeol. And head my way to the car park.

NARRATOR's POINT OF VIEW

"Taehyung, I don't understand what I am feeling right now." Jungkook said.

After his conversation with Yein last three days ago, makes him feel uncomfortable. As much as possible, he won't breath any word from her. It will only hurt her.

"Why?" Kim Taehyung, one of his trusted friends in the clan.

He sigh. "She's having a dream."

Taehyung stops from playing the rubics cube and his face became formal and serious. "What kind of dream?"

"A dream about the past."

"What?!" he almost shouts at his pal. "Why that even happen?"

Jungkook stood up from his chair and took the glass of wine and drank it. "I don't know." He ruffles his hair. "I was just trying to save her that time!"

Taehyung followed him. "Just relax. It is not your fault. But what if she learns the truth? Huh? She'll hate me forever!"

"Don't be like that, okay? Be positive."

"We are talking here is her clan and ours! And also Mingyu! He is meddling my relationship with Yein."

Thinking about Kim Mingyu wants him to end his life. Such a meddler!

"Ow!? Really? You already had a relationship with her? Or it is just your mind saying that both of you are couple?" Taehyung teases him.

"Shut up!" 

He was hit by the truth. "Let's go back to the topic."

Before he got Taehyng's attention, he receive a message that Yein went out from the mansion.

"Sire Jeon, she said that she will just going to her mother's tomb." Butler Yeol informed him.

"And then what?"

"Suddenly, I cannot track her."

^^^^^^^^^^^

Author's Note: Sorry for not updating for months. I am just busy. Happy reading!