The day before

Dear diary,

it's me again, Daisy. This day was exhausting, like everyday. I've got the feeling that nobody likes me. You know that I've got friends, but I still don't have the feeling of being loved. But my parents and my family love me, I guess. But today I was in class, when Brad, I mean Bradley came to me. He's brave, but also a little bad. But I like that. He asked me for a date. So I've got a date for tomorrow night. I can't wait till then. The only thing is, that my friends told me that I had to reject it. But I didn't. I finally have someone who likes me. I can't reject that, don't you think? But okay, my parents are calling me. I have to come downstairs for diner. I'll see you soon again diary :)

I closed my diary after I wrote all that. I hid it in my closet and I walked downstairs. I knew that It would take exactly 12 seconds from my room to the kitchen table. I also knew that my parent's can't wait that long, so I rushed downstairs. When I was at the kitchen table, I saw what we were going to eat. It was a salad with fries. One of my favorite meals. I sat down and talked with my parents about school. It was fun, until I began about Bradley. My parents had heard stories about him. They actually don't like it that I would go out with him, but they let me. After we had that conversation, we talked about my father's work. Boring , as usual, but I only can go upstairs, if they allow me to. So after we talked on for 15 minutes, I asked if I could go upstairs. They said yes and I felt relieved. Finally, I didn't have to talk with them anymore. I locked myself up in my room, until I heard my mother screaming. She screamed that I have to brush my teeth and sleep. Not a coincidence, it was already half past 11. So, I went to the bathroom, did everything what I had to do and went back to my room. I was on my phone till 12. Then I lay my phone on my night desk and tried to sleep. I fell asleep at 12:15.

'DAAAAISSSYYY', that's what I heard at 7 o'clock. It's Friday, almost weekend. But I still had to go to school. So, I went to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and then I went downstairs for breakfast. I was done at 8 o'clock. I went to school with the bus, because it was raining too hard. I was on time, so I waited for 5 minutes. It took the bus 10 minutes to arrive at school. I was at school at 08:20. Great time. Now, I could put my coat in my locker and walk to my friends. They were waiting for me. Claire, Rob and Buddy. We were talking about several things. It was fun, but then I saw Bradley with his 'bad' friends. He waved to me and gestured a sign. I couldn't see what he meant at first, but then I figured out. He wanted me to app him. So, I grabbed my phone and sent him a message. I sent: 'Hi, is there something'. 5 minutes later, he sent a text message back: 'Hi boo, I'm looking forward to tonight'. I got red, but I was happy that my friends didn't notice that.  It was already 08:25. We walked to the classroom. History. First subject is history. The lesson was not boring, but somehow, I always get tired of history. But moving on to the second subject: mathematics. I didn't pay attention at all. I was sending messages to Brad, I mean Bradley the whole time. I think that my friends found it annoying though. The teacher didn't notice either. But the 2 lessons after history and mathematics, were more exhausting than history and mathematics together. You can't probably imagine, but it was what it was: exhausting. I cycled back home, when I saw someone. It was Carl. A hater of mine. I tried to hide, but he saw me and laughed at me. He also stuck out his middle finger. I cycled on. My house was from there just a few meters away. When I arrived, I parked my bike in the shed and opened the door. I saw my mother. She was sitting at the diner table, while she was reading a book. I walked to my room. Though, my friends and Bradley hadn't sent me a message since I left school. But suddenly, when I walked to my room, I got a message of Bradley. He said that he would pick me up at 7, because he wanted to be there at 8 precisely. So, when I got that message, it was already half past 4. I knew that I had to a lot of stuff before Bradley would come. So, I took a shower and I changed into a beautiful dress. My parents saw me and had to take pictures, immediately. So that took me 10 more minutes, before I could eat. I walked to the kitchen table and I saw that my mother made some soup for us. I ate that in less than 30 minutes. It was half past six, when I finished eating. I walked back to my room and waited patiently. I put my phone in the charger and checked Instagram. But when I was checking it, I heard the doorbell at 18:50. It was Bradley, who was on time. I had not expected that from a 'bad' guy like him. He was finally there. I couldn't wait for the dance floor. And I couldn't wait for the beer either. But okay, my parents asked Bradley several questions and I didn't like it at all. I hope that they didn't question him, because they don't like him. I thought that they only wanted to protect me. It's really sweet, but I don't need people to look out for me anymore. When they were done with questioning, Bradley walked to me. He grabbed my hand. Before I even know, I was standing outside. I waved to my parents and I got into the car. I was ready for tonight for then, but would I go out with him if I would know what would happen in that night?

New book, I didn't have a lot of inspiration, but I hope you like it. Chapter 2 will be coming soon.