Part 11

Part 11

Khushi came upstairs to her room after serving Nani her food and giving her meds. How is she supposed to go to dinner when none invited her ?? they are going for dinner for celebrating the Aarav and Arnav's victory. So neither Aarav nor Arnav asked her to come. She was lost in her thoughts when she heard a noise from Nani's room. So she went to Nani's room. But seeing the scene in front of her, she got panicked. Nani is lying on the floor unconscious. Khushi went near her and patted her cheeks but all in vain.

She din't know what to do and came downstairs calling for HP. Hp came there running. Khushi said to him about Nani's condition. They again rushed to Nani. With the help of HP, Khushi shifted Nani on to the bed. She called to the doctor first and then called to Payal.

On the other hand, Arnav along with others is enjoying their food. He is looking fondly at his sister who is smiling happily. He felt contented.

Just then payal's phone rang. She lifted it. But hearing the other side, her facial expressions changed.

"Khushi. You don't worry. We are coming" said payal and disconnected the call.

"What happened Payalji ??"asked Anjali.

"Di. Khushi called me. Naniji fainted in her room" said Payal.

"What ??"everyone let out a gasp hearing it.

"We should leave" said Arnav and everyone followed him.

As soon as they reached RM, they straightly went to Nani's room. Khushi is standing outside the room along with HP.

"Khushi" Payal rushed to her.

"What happened Khusiji ??"asked Anjali.

'I don't know Di. I heard a sound from Nani's room and when I came to see, she is lying unconscious on the floor. I called the doctor." Said Khushi.

After sometime, doctor came out of the room. Everyone rushed to her.

"Doctor. How is my Nani ??"asked Arnav.

"She is fine Mr.Raizada. I have injected her. She is resting" said the doctor.

"But what happened to her doctor" said Anjali.

"I can't say exactly but I think she din't had her medicines" said Doctor.

"No Doctor. I gave meds to Naniji. She had them in front of my eyes" said Khushi.

"Then why did this happen ??"said Doctor, then she thought for a while and asked" Can I have look at the meds ??"

Khushi nodded her head, she went into Nani's room and brought the medicines. Doctor examined them and then exclaimed"Oh NO"

"What Happened Doctor ??"asked Arnav and others.

"These are expired medicines" said the doctor shocking the family. There was a huge gasp hearing it.