Prologue ➳ Him

That fear you hold so deep within, he can sense it. That fear keeps him interested. Now he is close to you my dear, now he is close.

Your panic is his entertainment. He craves you. You may choose to hide or fight, if you fight, you will lose. If you hide, lock yourself away from this hateful world, lock yourself away and hide yourself from him, but that my dear, is just what he wants.

Now you are all alone, alone in the darkness with your demons. He knows that – he knows you are alone.

Using simple distractions you try to comfort yourself, ignoring the feeling that lurks with each step you take. You may read this very story, but my dear, that was very stupid of you, because as you read on, he is there.

He always has been there. You have made yourself vulnerable and now my dear, before you turn around, let me just tell you something you may already know.

He has got you.

*************************************************************************************

COPYRIGHT @Gemini_99 - All Rights Reserved 2019. Copying this idea, story, cover or my characters is illegal by Law. I own this story myself and came up with this idea on my own. I AM ABLE TO FIND YOU AND REPORT YOU if I notice any ways of copying this story. <3

Please let me know if this is interesting! :) Don't be afraid to say if it isn't; I appreciate honesty. :)

And guys remember to keep voting so I get the courage to keep writing!

All the love,

...