Life Destroyer

Dark make up plus dark red lipstick plus black wavy hair plus black Tank top plus super mini skirt plus high heeled shoes is equal to certified BITCH.

I saw The bitch smirked and turned around in front of me. She puts her hands into her hips and posed after.  like she's in a beauty pageant or something. And for the final wave. She smiled like she owns the world.

tsk. I hate bitches. They have this obsession on pink , dark make up, high pitched voices, more exposed skin, curvy body, bitchy attitude, over flowed confidence, high heel lovers, shopaholic much, party girls, popular, everyone's dream girl, and the perfect one. 

But not me. I gave the bitch in front of me a disgusted expression and glared at her. She gave me the same expression.

 After a minute. I gave up. No matter how disgusted look and sharp glares i throw to her. She wont change. Nothing will happen. 

 I sigh,,gave the bitch a one last glare. .......

 And left the mirror in front of me.

Yes. I am her. 

Yes, I am the bitch.

 I grabbed my signature bag and got out from my room. I got my keys and walked towards the  dining room. I saw the life destroyer reading news paper with a cup of coffee placed in the table in front of him. My brother kyzler eating his breakfast quietly , kenzler's texting and the twins' talking and laughing while eating. I sat in my usual sit and got an apple and milk.

"hara, dear eat more for you to have lot energy this whole day"

my mom said that came from kitchen with a plate in her hands

"no mom. Im good"

i saw dad put his newspaper down and eyed me intently and said .

"you should eat ha-" 

"im done" i cut him off

i felt everyone's gaze and they all stop in doing their bussines. I finished my milk and got up after grabbing my apple and walking out. I hopped in my car and drove off towards the school thats only 20 minutes away from our house. now im starting to feel bad because i never bothered to say goodbye to mom and kiss her and yeah, i left my brothers.

Im used to the scene. Its the usual happening every morning in our house. I sat and eat. I ignore him.  he talk. I cut him off. And I walk. Even in dinner. Its always like that. The first time i did that dad got angry and gave me a sermon. They know me all since child that i eat a lot but i changed since that incident. I tried to talk back and he just got more angry. So i chose to walk out and do it again and again. I learned to ignore him.

Before that little incident , we are really close to each other. Im a daddy's girl before . In fact , he is the first one who taught me a football, i played with him and my brothers. Then the 4 of them along with my father taught me other sports such as soccer, basketball and volleyball. Though, my interest really got into the basketball. Aside from that, my brothers taught me how to play guitar , piano, and bass drum. My mom taught me how to cook and bake.

We are perfect family but he just have to ruin the good relationship of our family. after a year he started a business along with his best friend and after a couple of years they succeed. yes, we aren't rich family before so simple, but at least we are happy. That time, he started to go home late. he never have a holiday. he didn't gave us attention anymore and time. i am only 9 back there, but at that young age, i felt that he's going too far away. but mom.and my brothers never failed to explain the situation. even i miss him, even im hurt every time he's not with us to play, he's not with us every Sunday to go to church in morning and have a picnic after, i tried to understand.

But now when he cheated to mom. He fucking slept with his secretary and she got pregnant. Let me tell you, the secretary is a whore, fuck her. Now dad is giving her money not only for the son of him outside, but also for the whore's whole family. Mom and him got into a big fight before but mom, as mom. she forgave him easily. I hated her for that but i love her too much to stay mad at her. I can understand mom, but not him. I don't talk to him unless its really important.

I hated him for what he did, but i despised him for what he did to me last year! he fucking took me away from.my 2nd family. The Trisomy Family. My classmates which is my family too. we are all solid for almost 4 years from grade school to high school. We have our block the same for that whole years. we're in 2nd special section in our school. the school is awesome but what can i do? i may be bad ass but still, i study well. but him . for being him, he transferred me to this prestigious school.

Not only for me, being always involved in a fight, that my mom also disagree because she said im a lady, and its a very unladylike to always be involve in a fight, but for his reputation also

. My brothers assured me as they do study there too. They also got transferred after the twins stepped in freshmen and kyzler and kenzler are in juniors.

But still, i started to rebel because i really love it in my former school. they forced me from my own will. I started changing myself to who's not me. I changed from bad ass Hara Sanchez to weak bitch Miyu Sanchez. Now. I am the silent weak bitch of our school who's every guys dream girl and who's every plastic girls dream friends. They all want me as a trophy. For their popularity. But of course for being me, as me, i never let them get what they want.