Chapter 2-mysterious men

^^thats Dusk and I just love that song and think it fits

I sit silently in the bushes stalking my prey it's a large male deer(don't ask how there a deer on an island cuz I don't know either). If I'm successful in killing it it will feed for weeks. The fur would keep me warm for when it gets cold, and I could carve the bones into weapons.

The deer reaches its head down to nibble the grass. I raise my makeshift knife preparing to attack. I leap in the air and land on its rough back. It jerks wildly back and forth, but its efforts are in vain because I jab my knife into its neck, making for a quick death.

"Thank you for your sacrifice, you will not go to waste"l say to the dead animal a tradition I have been doing sense my first kill. When I ran out of the leftovers in the wreckage of the boat I had to resort in finding food I'm the island. At first I ate coconuts and plants, but when that wasn't enough I had to resort in hunting. I would cry every time I killed something, but I grew up and realized that I had to survive, and that they were not dying in vain.

I began dragging the carcass to my hut, that I built out of the broken pieces of the boat. I make a small fire and put the meat on a metal scape. When it tenders I eat as much as I want for once, knowing I have plenty.

I'm about to got to sleep when I hear a loud bang. I feel a flash of fear. It's probably lighting, but the sky in clear. I decide to go an investigate. I grab my knife and go.
*************************

James POV

"Stop shooting that gun you idiot before you hurt yourself", I told my hard-headed brother Johnny.

"I'm just trying to scare off predators" he said

"You're sure your ugliness won't do that" my Corey said. Which caused my to burst out laughing.

"We should probably scope the place out for shelter"I Corey said once he was done laughing.

"I'll go" Johnny volunteered. "No you'll just end up goofing around "I said

I was walking around when I noticed foot prints in the ground. They were human and small. I thought this island was inhabited. My thoughts were interrupted by a low growl. I slowly turned around to see a jaguar with yellow glowing eyes.

Dammit I new I should have taken that gun from my brotherI thought last minute.

Just when I thought it was going to spring and attack me. A girl leaped out of the trees, and pounced on the tiger and stabbed it in the the neck-quite skillfully I might add. When she's done killing it she looks up at me. Then I finally notice what she looks like, she's beautiful. Not the prim and perfect kind that I'm use to, but a wild feral kind. Which I've just decided is the best kind. She was clad in a skirt made from leaves that barely came to mid-thigh and a bra that looks like it was made from animal skins. It was extremely sexy.

"Who are you" she demanded. I noticed she had gotten in a defensive stance.

I raise my hands up trying to show I mean no warm and say "Don't worry my brother and my best friend have had to land on this island because our ship ran out of fuel so we're kind of stranded and looking for shelter."

She stares at me for a few seconds then seems to decide that I'm telling the truth, ands says" I have food and shelter enough for all three of you".

"Thank you, let me go get them" I say gratefully.
"Wait here while I go get them" she nods

I hope you enjoyed 😊