Season 2

This will start once Season 1 finishes. This will only be CRAZIER.
Now with the extra drama of ABBYS DAUGHTER (aka me thank you AriTheDanceMomsGirl. Go follow her she's amazing) AND KALANIS BABY.

With more dance moms characters, and some new OCS, this season is only going to get tougher. Double elimination every week, boarding in dorms with your competitors. What could be worse.

Season 2 is going to be way more drama filled, and exciting. Expect many twists and turns.

-Warning: this is a very intense RP. People literally don't stop commenting. Don't join if you are very inactive.-

Prologue:
During the first telivised season, we found many twists and turns. Paige being sabataged with her costume, Maddie and Kalani getting food poisioning from other competitors, Maddie having an eating disorders, Kalani finding out she's pregnant. Chloe and Paige food poisioned Kalani and Maddie. Among many other drama turns, the success of the TV show was unreal. So Lifetime wanted another season. And it could only get more drama filled.
Abby's daughter has joined the show. She will be choosing songs and choreography and will be in weekly placements. She cannot win the competition, however as that would be seen as "cheating".
Kalani has had her baby, and must take it to competition. Her among many of her friends have to take care of it.
Will Abby learn to love Paige, Chloe and Brooke who seemed to turn around her hatetred last season, or will it all go to pieces. Find out this season

I felt like making this weeks in advance don't get mad 😂😂
WHO'S EXCITED I AM

VvvvV Comment any ideas or characters or whatever you want. It won't be up for a while as we have 8 competitors left at the time of writing this so I have 7 rounds left. So id say about two weeks? I'll probably update characters and stuff before it.