A/N

Costumes will be up tonight! First:

This is a mandatory survey. Please reply.

I am going on holiday from Monday-Monday, and will not be able to run the full RP. This means I to prewrite my chapters over the next few days so I am asking you to fill in this survey.

1. While I am gone, would you still like updates? If so, would you agree to have'Break Week' Where the girls get to hang out?
2. During 'Break Week', we can either take the full week off, or we can compete earlier solos. This could be Any solo the character has done previously, with that costume. You could send me the solo you want. Then, when I come back I add up scores.
3. Please give one idea of the things the girls could do during the week - It could be someone's birthday so they have a party in the ice-cream shop, or they could be at the beach. Be creative! Not all is will be used.
4. Would you be willing to help run the rp while I'm gone. This is for OGS only, as they are the main people I trust, but anyone else may answer this question, and I may let you. Do not be afraid to say no, as it is a big commitment.
5. What do you think of Gia? Would you like Abby back? How would you feel about a court case for one of the updates next week?
6. This is about Gia. How does she feel about the character? I'm only allowing ONE favorite, they will be the first to ask and answer all other questions. I'm only allowing 3 hates.
7. If we continue with Gia, should she take some of Abby's feelings? Like Maddie is losing it, Alisa is bad. It won't be as serious as abuse, but she can be rude.
8. Is there a particular Character who left and you want to come back? If so why?

Livelovelife223
AriTheDanceMomsGirl
Kawaii_Narwals
_Paige_Hyland_
thatdmandnrddgirl
actually_emily
florencebarrette
KawaiiPotatoGal
brittkova12
PuppySmiles2004