Motherfucking fidget sinners

"Fidget spinners...Back in my day; we used to call them beyblades." I thought as I left yet another Chinese store in my poorly destructive home town. When I was little I used to watch the Beyblade series with my big sister, enjoying the passion those kids had for their hobby. And now, as I reach my 18th year of living in this permanent state of existential crisis, I've decided to get my self the old blades I once fanned over. But sadly, it was all replaced by some weird Swiss cheese looking "spinners"!

"How dare they replace my precious blades!" I yell out of frustration as I make my way down the road, not noticing the scared looks of the few people that were passing me. I started running, imitating the hero who thought me how to run. "Arms behind, let them flow in the wind. Head tilted forward but slightly down so that my bangs can cover up my eyes for that extra drama effect" I thought as I ran an impressive 120 seconds before stopping for some air.

As I kneeled over to catch some of that sweet, sweet O2, I realized I was near my apartment. I stood up and started heading off to my shelter. As I neared it, I saw my parents standing outside the building. I went over to them to ask them what's up my shizzle when my mother cut me off.

"We are going to visit your sister. Behave and don't eat so much ya fat potato looking doorbell" my mother said, every word full of love and care.

"Ayyyyyy momi." I replied and entered my building. As I reached the entrance of my flat I brought the keys out and unlocked the door.

"Finally, some time to spend alone! Time to eat spaghetti for a week straight!" I thought as I remembered that my skill in the kitchen is as poor as my math. Choosing to ignore all my issues, they will haunt me tonight either way; I decided to take a shower.

Wash, scrub, wash, wash, scrub. 20 minutes later I was done. As I stepped out of the bath, I managed to slip on the bath floor. And as I was falling on the cold tile of the small bathroom, my consciousness fading away, all I could think was one thing, "I JUST WANTED TO RIP!!!!"