At home!

Chapter 1: At home

Stormie and Mark were going on a little holiday for about a week so Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross and Ryland had the house for their self’s. And of course Ellington will be staying with them the whole week.

 -IN THE LIVING ROOM-

Stormie: Mark and I are all packed and ready to go, you all know what you have to do when we’re away?

 Everybody(Except Stormie and Mark): Yes!

Mark: Okay I’ll got the bags in the car all ready so we’re leaving now if there’s something wrong you can always call us!

Everybody(Except Stormie and Mark): We know!

Stormie & Mark: Bye!! (Gave everyone a hug and got in the car and drove away)

Ross: Finally a week without parents!!

Riker: Ross I know but you’re not going to do something stupid because I’m the oldest and I have all the responsibility for what you do.

Ross: I know, I didn’t meant it that way! 

Riker: Never mind, I understand.

Rocky: I know what’s the problem Riker, you afraid of getting into trouble with mom and dad. 

Rydel: But that’s not going to happen, because we’re going to do fun stuff but nothing bad.

Riker: Yeah I know and yes you’re right! 

Ryland: Okay enough talking let’s head to the beach because it’s 11:00AM so time enough for a whole day fun at the beach!

Ellington: You guys get ready I’m going to my house to get ready and I’ll see you in 30 minutes back here!

Everyone(Except Ellington): Okay, bye!

(Ross and Ryland went to their room, Riker and Rocky to their room and Rydel to her room to get ready)

-WITH RYDEL-

Rydel(Thinking): Hmm.. What should I wear?? I want to look good for Ellington, OMG.. Yeah I’m actually trying to find out if he loves me because I just have a crush on him. I think I’ll take the bright pink bikini and the white sundress and my white flip flops ooh yeah and I’ll put a ponytail in my hair and I’ll take my beach bag!

-WITH ROSS AND RYLAND-

Ross: Great idea to go to the beach Ry!

Ryland: I know right! I’m just a genius!

Ross: Come on don’t exaggerate..

Ryland: Sorry!

Ross: No problem but I think you have a reason to go to the beach!!

Ryland: ….

Ross: I knew it! Are you ready?

-WITH RIKER AND ROCKY-

Riker: Good idea from Ry to go to the beach!

Rocky: Yeah I know but I think there’s a reason why he wants to go there!

Riker: I know that’s what I thought too.

Rocky: We’ll see when we get there, are you ready everyone waits for us in the living room!

Riker: Yes, come on!

-IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH THE OTHERS-

Ellington: Rydel you look good!

Rydel(Blushes and looks away): Thanks!

Ross(Looks at Rydel): Hmm… What’s going on here?

Rydel: Nothing!

Ryland: Where are Riker and Rocky I want to go!

Riker & Rocky(Walked into the room): Here we are!

Ryland: Finally let’s go!

(They all went in the car with their stuff, Riker was driving)

-IN  THE CAR-

Ryland: How long till we get there finally??

Riker: We’re just driving for 10 minutes, what’s wrong with you and if you want to know just 5 more minutes.

Ryland: Okay I guess I can survive that! And there’s nothing wrong with me I’m just ryself!

Ellington: That are my words!!

Ryland: Not anymore!

Ellington: Whatever..