At the beach!

Chapter 2: At the beach

-AT THE BEACH-

Riker(Stopped the car): Here are we, the beach! Are you now finally going to be calm Ry?

Ryland(Jumped out of the car): Maybe..

(Everyone else got out of the car and got their stuff and walked on the beach searching a free spot)

Rydel: I think there is place for us! (Pointed somewhere)

Ellington: Yes I think there’s enough space, come on! (Started walking towards the place)

(Everyone followed and put the stuff down on the place)

Ryland: I’ll see you guys later! (Tried to walk away)

Riker(Grabbed his arm): Maybe you could first tell us where you’re going??

Ryland(Turned around and sighed): Okay, I’m going to meet my girlfriend…

Everyone(Except Ryland): Your girlfriend??

Ryland: Yes, we’re in a relationship for almost 4 months now and we kept it a secret till now..

Ross: Why?

Rocky: What’s her name?

Ryland: I don’t know why really I just thought that would be better. Her name is Sarah. May I go now??

Riker: Go ahead but don’t stay away forever!

Ryland: No, no I won’t, don’t worry I’ll be back in time! (Walked away)

Rocky: Who would have thought that, little Ry is growing up.

Ross: Nice for him but now my baby bro has a girlfriend and I don’t

Riker: Don’t worry Ross, Rocky and I neither have a girlfriend!

Rydel: Yeah and I don’t have a boyfriend, so don’t worry about it!!

Ross: I know..

Riker: Rydel you know you’re my baby sister and if you get a boyfriend I wouldn’t make it easy for him!!

Rydel (Sighed): Yeah I know you're so overprotective Riker…

Riker: Rydel I know you don’t always like it, but I just don’t want you to be hurt!

Rydel: I know it’s fine!

Ellington: Let’s go swimming!! Who is in?

(Everybody jumped up and started running towards the water)

Rydel (Stepped on something): AAWWW!!

(Everyone turned around)

Riker: Rydel what’s wrong?

Rydel: My foot is bleeding I think I stepped on something. (Started crying)

Ellington (Walked towards Rydel and picked her up): I’ll carry to back and make sure everything will be all right.

Riker: I can do it too.

Ellington: No problem men, I’ll take care of her you guys just go have some fun!

Riker (Glared at Ellington and then turned around started to walk to the water with the other guys)

-WITH RYLAND-

Ryland: Hey sweetie!!

Sarah: Hey Rybear!

Ryland: I have to tell you something.

Sarah: What? Just spit it out, it doesn’t matter.

Ryland (Sighed): Okay, I just told the others about our relationship..

Sarah: I thought you didn’t want to tell them. But how did they reject?

Ryland: I guess fine, because when I told them about you they said I just may leave nothing special.

Sarah: So, that means they’re fine with us and the fact that I’m  2 years younger then you.

Ryland (Looked down): I didn’t tell them you where 15 yet…

Sarah: Ooh.. But you have to, I don’t want to lie.

Ryland: Okay I’ll will but let’s first have some fun together. (Leaned in)

Sarah (Leaned in too and they started making out)

-WITH RYDEL AND ELLINGTONG-

Ellington: Rydel are you okay? I’ll take care of your foot, do you know where the first aid box is?

Rydel: Yeah I’m fine, and you don’t have to do this for me. The box is in the blue bag.

Ellington: Ooh I see it. (Took the first aid box) Yeah and I have to do this for you, because I care about you!

Rydel: Like in a friend or ….

Ellington: I just have an eye on you for the past year.

Rydel: OMG.. I can’t believe it I feel the same way.

Ellington: That’s great, we should uhm.. maybe have a date.

Rydel: Sounds good to me but will you first fix my foot please.

Ellington: Ooh yeah I’m sorry! (Started fixing her foot)