Jorden-1

*Jorden POV*

"Jorden!" My mom semi-yelled from the kitchen when I walked through the door at 3 am.

"Maaa, I'm so sorry I totally lost track of time" I whined.

"I don't wanna hear it Jorden, this is your second time coming in this damn house after your curfew!"

"I know mom, it won't happen again I promise" I said as I walked into the kitchen to wash my hands.

"You damn right, you ain't going nowhere until I say you can go"

"Okay ma" I mumbled trying to get her to be quiet while grabbing some snacks and a Lipton peach tea out the fridge.

"Who were you with anyway girl? I know it wasn't Tommi cause she would've had you in here on time"

"Nah I was with India, we was finna go to a party but they shut that muf- sorry sorry sorry my bad it almost slipped!" I hurried and said as my mother grabbed the closest thing next to her which was a fork and pointed it at me.

"I'm not playing witchu Jorden, I'a whoop yo ass"

"My baaaad, but we ain't go cause' they shut it down before we even got der so we just chilled with Justin, Nate, & dem"

"Mm gon to bed now and put them snacks back, you should've thought about eatin' when you was out being grown"

"Ma.." I said in shock cause' I was really craving some hot crunchy curls with this ice cold tea.

"Now." She simply stated.

"....maaaaaaaan" I mumbled as I put them back and ran upstairs.

My mom and I have the best relationship. Nah my dad ain't in my life.. tbh I don't even know what the nigga look like but it's cool, I don't hate him.. I just don't care💀.

"I get those goosebumps every time..you come around.." I hummed as I was about to hop in the shower.

*ding*
*ding*
*ding*

"ain't nobody but Tommi checkin' on me" I said to myself as I unlocked my phone

Tommi is like the mother and the good, bad girl. India's like my twin but waaay crazier. Me, Tommi, and India been friends since 2nd grade. Dem' the only ones' who ain't switch up on me.

"She so stupiddd" I laughed as I threw my phone on the bed and hopped in the shower then got ready for bed.