Bryson- 4

*Brandon in the MM*

*Bryson POV*

"AYE GIRL?" I heard Brandon say as I just turned the corner and walked in Forever 21 to see who he was talking to.

"Why you talking to me Brandon?" the girl laughed Damn she was gorgeous..

"Ew Kaelyn, and I meant to text you back Jorden but I was high as hell and fell asleep, fr tho I want you to meet someone"

"who?" She asked as she turned around as Kaelyn gave Brandon the middle finger and rolled her eyes at him.

"My cousin Bryson, he just moved here from DC"

"awww I've never been to D-" she started.

"Nobody asked" Brandon cut her off

"Brandon I'm finna smack da shit outta you, hey Bryson, I'm Jorden & this my cousin Kaelyn"

"Wassup Jorden & Kaelyn" I said smiling.

"I hope y'all here getting dirty ass some new clothes" Kaelyn said referring to Brandon

"Shut up nigga" Brandon said

"So what made you come up here?" Jorden asked me

"Uhh my dad got a job promotion and it was either here or New Orleans, and I had more family up here so we chose to move up here"

"I most def would've chosen New Orleans" Kaelyn said

"Exactly, and why you being so shy?" Jorden chimed

"That's just me" I laughed and shrugged.

"das cool" Jorden said

"dAS cOoL" Brandon said as he mocked her

"Get your cousin for' I put his ass to sleep" Jorden told me.

"He always playing" I told her

"Right, well what y'all finna do?" Jorden asked

"Go back to Brys crib,  and now we gotta reheat our food cause y'all wanna play, what y'all finna do?"

"None of ya business Brandon, I'm playing we going to India house to smoke, y'all tryn come?" Kaelyn says looking at me and Brandon

"Y'all know I would but Brys don't smoke and I ain't tryn leave him"

"bruh.." I mumbled

"Awww Brys Brys don't smoke?" Jorden teased.

"Chilll" I laughed.

"Aww, well iight, we'll see y'all later den" Kaelyn says as she gives us hugs then walks away.

"Nice meeting you Brys" Jorden said as she gave me a hug and walked away..she low key smelled good af.

"Iight, let's go Bryson"

"Hey baby, how was the mall and why y'all ain't bring me no Popeyes?" My momma said as soon as we walked in.

"It was good Ma, and you could have mine" I told her.

"Yeah, I was gonna wait until he said something cause we all knew I wasn't giving mine up Ma" Brandon laughed

"I knew you weren't boy, you grew so much" she said as she started rubbing through Brandon's hair.

"Ima put it in the refrigerator for you" I told her

"Okay thank you and go to bed boy!" She yelled as she went upstairs.

"Where ya pops at?" Brandon asked

"I don't even know, I ain't heard from him since this morning"

"Damn, So watchu think about Jorden & Kaelyn?" Brandon asked me as he started heating up our food and putting mine in the refrigerator.

"Jorden fine asf" I laughed

"Ahhhh too bad she got a nigga"

"Awhh you lying"

"Deadass, he a funny looking nigga but he iight" Brandon said as he took the food out and started eating his.

"...Damn, she was bad.." I trailed off

"My nigga disappointed as hell" I heard Brandon laugh while he was recording me on Snapchat.

"Nigga delete that" I said with a straight face.

"Nahh, & Jorden follow me on Snapchat" he said as he started dying laughing again

"she gonna think Ima creep or something"

"She not, she not, she cool and she probably already know that you feeling her."

"But I don't want her thinking that I'm one of those dudes that'll still try to get with her ya kno? I want her to know that I respect he-"

"Yous A bitch ass nigga"

"Get out" I laughed.

"I'm just playing nigga, do watchu gotta do.. me personally I would've snatched her now but ya know..do you" he said as he threw his food out.

"Ima wait for her, I'm really feeling her tho"

"You literally just met her Brys"

"Yeah you right.. But anyway, I start this new school tomorrow"

"That school by the corner store?"

"Yeah, I'm not even ready"

"SCH?"

"yeah..." I said trailing off tryna figure out if that's the school

"Nigga, you ont' even know! Well you should be getting some rest ain't it past your bedtime?"

"Mind ya business nigga" I told him as I walked him to the door.

"And let me know when you get home" I yelled to him as I closed and locked the front door and went to my room to get ready for tomorrow.