chapter two

"Alright Behildshmit, you know what to do. Run as fast as you bloody fuckin' can and jump. one of us will pull you in." Gilbert said.

    He backed up to the left of the aircraft and ran almost as fast as the speed of sound. He jumped and seemed to float through the air for a second.

    he crashed onto the wing of the other fighter plane and two men pulled him in. Ludwig backed up, and ran as fast as he could, Gilbert and a Swiss man pulled him in.

    Gilbert's red eyes were laced with success and fear.

"C'mon let's go see Private Vargas." Gilbert said, patting Ludwig's back.

    They walked into the cockpit and a tan-skinned Italian man was sobbing, sitting in the fetal position. He was muttering something---in Italian--- probably curse words.

    Gilbert sat in the pilot's chair,

    "Get 'im back on his feet would ya' kindly?" He asked.

    Ludwig picked the boy up and smacked his face a couple times. Private Vargas blinked a few times.

    "Thank you sir." He half yelled, half muttered.

    "Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, Shit. Fuckin' damn it! Hold on, we're crashing hard!" Gilbert yelled.

    Ludwig tackled Lovino---who was having a panic attack again--- to the ground.

    "Private, hands covering the back of your neck!" Ludwig screamed.

    Lovino did as he was told, sobbing a waterfall of tears. Bracing for impact ludwig did the same.

           The aircraft crashed by the shore in the water. Ludwig arose to the top, Private Vargas under his arm. He looked around for anyone else. But he couldn't find them.

    And that's when he saw them...

    Dog like metal beasts. His eyes widened as he dashed into a pile of concrete rubble. Private Vargas was hyperventilating. Ludwig slapped a hand over his mouth. they crawled deeper into the pile of rubble. Ludwig grabbed his handgun from it's holster. he heard gilbert's voice over the headset.

    "Oi, you jammy bastard. Still kicking?"he asked.