One night love.

Their hands were entwined into each others, as they danced to the music of silence. He traced the scar on her face to her neck. Their drunk eyes met each others and in that moment, everything else in the world froze, except for them. As if they were dancing into an infinity. Or as if the infinity existed only for them. It was like the centre of the universe. Simple yet enchanting. Or maybe the intoxication did indeed take people to other dimensions altogether. Higher dimensions. A dimension defying reality. Or maybe a dimension so far from reality, that it wouldn't exist otherwise. But it did, absorbing their passion, marvelling at its sheer existence, as they kissed. And boy did the intoxication speak! It spoke for the solace and for the fire it evoked. But whatever it was, it spoke a lot, only until sanity and reality took better of them as the donned armour of the night faded.  

"Let's just forget whatever happened", she said smoking a joint, getting ready to leave.

"Yeah well that sounds good", he replied. 

"PERFECT", she said as perfection got a new found definition, when their own dimension got locked forever. As if the two parts of the universe went in opposite directions, creating a vacuum. A vacuum so strong that it spoke nothing. 

How could something so empty be something so beautiful? 

And the universe still marvels.