Wrong Again

Summary: Something happened that fateful Halloween night all those years ago and Harry can't help but question… Is he actually Harry? And what in the world does Severus Snape have to do in all of this? Creature fic.

Disclaimer: I'm AMERICAN NOT BRITISH! So could I actually own the wonderful series of Harry Potter?

Warnings (Not all at once but planned for future chapters) : Character death, attempted suicide, abuse, bullying, swearing. (That's all for now I think)

Prolog: wrongs, gratefulness, and death

Voldemort passes through the Fedalis Charm as if it was never even there. Unlocking the door with a simple Alohamora spell he hears the Potters having a sob story party. The door opens all the way and the eldest male Potter is standing in the hallway wand drawn as the mudblood runs up the stairs to their spawn.

Looking at the idiot before him he can't help but feel slightly grateful at how badly the man had messed up in a completely twisted detached way. His Severus was worth so much more than this piece of brainless livestock could ever be able to. Still, he had made a promise to his young potions master and no one could say that the Dark Lord doesn't keep his word…

"Step aside; I'm only after the boy."

Shock flashes over the man's face but it is quickly replaced with a pathetic glare. He sends a blasting spell towards the Dark Lord and it bounces off his shields, ricocheting back and hitting him. Voldemort walks past the man slumped against the wall due to his own spell and laughs at how pathetic this supposed Alfa mate was.

Potter sends another spell at him; one Voldemort is surprised he both remembers and has the nerve to use. As the weak Sectumsempra grazes his shields he turns around, rage burning savagely in his beautiful brown human eyes.

"How dare you use that spell to protect the whore and her brat without a second thought."

He hisses, ridding the world of the useless pathetic existence of one Lord James Charlus Potter. Turning back around he starts climbing the stairs…

…. He had a brat to kill…