Chapter XXV

The next morning Namjoon woke up to the sound of his phone and stepped out of bed waking himself up with a shower dressing up into a very easy white t-shirt and a pair of denim jeans. He stepped into a pair of sneakers, he wore converse, one black, the other white, and walked down the stairs and took his phone to text a fast 'goodmornung' to Hoseok. Namjoon made a quick cup of coffee and filled his mug and with the mug of coffee in his hand he walked into the garage, he put the mug in the holder and opened the garage door, checking if he had everything he needed. Nodding at his bag in the backseat and drove to Hoseok's place.

Hoseok flipped his phone over and headed downstairs to wait for Namjoon. He wasn't close to ready. He had showered last night and he wasn't going to again within twelve hours so he was just going to wear his usual sweatshirt and jeans. He needed barely two minutes for that so he waited for Namjoon so he could cuddle his boyfriend for a while early in the morning before going to class. Namjoon had probably forgotten, he thought, that they had first hour free.

Namjoon drove his car to Hoseok's place and parked the car, with the cup of coffee in his hand he ringed the doorbell waiting for Hoseok to open the door.

Hoseok opened the door within a minute, having been waiting downstairs for him. "Good morning... You do know we don't have class till 10, right?" Hoseok asked as he picked the cup of coffee out of his hands to smell it.

Namjoon groaned annoyed as he walked into the house closing the door behind him. "No I forgot," Namjoon said as he rolled his eyes taking the cup again and taking another big sip from it, hoping it would wake him up, which didn't work. "I probably forgot a lot this morning," He added as he took Hoseok in for a hug.

"It's okay, let's get back to bed for now," Hoseok consoled him, hugging him tight before taking him to his bedroom and diving under the covers first. "The bed's still warm, come here," Hoseok said, scooting to the wall to make space for Namjoon.

Namjoon took place in the bed and wrapped his arms tightly around Hoseok. "Personal teddy bear," He mumbled into Hoseok's hair as he closed his eyes and rested down, maybe to even fall asleep again.

Hoseok tried not to flinch before he wrapped his arms around Namjoon tightly as well, breathing in his accent deeply as he reached up to play with his hair. "Thanks for coming," he mumbled.

"You needed a ride," Namjoon mumbled softly as he opened his eyes a little to look at Hoseok and kissed his neck.

Hoseok giggled, pushing him away by his chest slightly. "You're tickling me. I asked you to come so we could cuddle. I could have gotten a ride from Hakyeon like I usually do, you know?" He said as he nestled back in his neck.

"I'm lying, I wanted your cuddles," Namjoon said as he pulled Hoseok closer to him again. "Let's sleep for a little, I'm still tired," he said as he closed his eyes.

Hoseok just hummed in response, playing with his hair since he knew Namjoon liked it and was further lulled to sleep. He smiled at the boy he couldn't even think of speaking to a few months ago now lying in his bed in his arms with a peaceful face. Namjoon himself fell in a soft nap and hugged Hoseok softly.

Hoseok stayed awake because once he was awake he couldn't go back to sleep but he most definitely was groggy. He stayed awake so they didn't end up oversleeping, choosing to look at Namjoon throughout the time instead.

Hoseok watches Namjoon quietly as his boyfriend goes from dozing off to deeper sleep, snoring lightly as he did. Hoseok found himself smiling with fondness. He wanted to squeal at him and coo and just hold him close but he knew that would wake him up and that's the last thing he wanted since he was still sleepy. So instead he just grinned at him.