The conspiracy

A/n : Tine the rearrangement of Nite , which is my name: A pleasure to meet my readers.
The song is there for emotion you hold no obligation to watch or listen to it thus.

What if we are actually in an evolved game in which when we are born and young we remember: that's why we don't speak an official "Language " but what if "baby noises " are our original language and our "first words" are us triggering the effect of slowly forgetting we are in a game which leads us onto our next point ,
Children and : imaginary friends , blankets, teddies
They could be stimuli to our world before leading to our attachment of them as we try to "remember the lost" and could be why majority of children are scared of the dark ; it shows how far the separation between our "real life " and our life/lives before .
Emphasising on imaginary friends could be the longing of the solidarity our society pressures us into.
"Society" could be people encrypted into the game system ,made to force you to believe that the game is original life which is why the "growth and maturity " emerging in persons of an average have lowered in age because "society " forcing you to mature is basically secretly forcing you to cut your links with your original self heightening the power the "game of life" on you and others around you.
Reincarnation could be people who were able to break the brainwashing of the YOLO cycle and have hacked into the system ,being able to defend themselves from being brainwashed into multi faced puppets whose definition has been corrupted and their "reflection" is a silent void to reflect the true meaning of the game.

A/N my chapters will be short which for me is an antidote but for you may be a poison of addiction

~Nite~