First life

A/n : Tine the rearrangement of Nite , which is my name: A pleasure to meet my readers

Running unable to control my breath I was being chased. Through ... a forest? No those things weren't trees but - they had branches- abruptly a dark shodow appeared scarcely passing my eyelid . In alarm I staggered backwards ... I look up to see a familiar face grinning at me it annoyed me but I grinned back. Their arm extended their hand hovered in wait and expectance which was fulfilled with my smaller hand "I hate you " the aggravation in my voice shown through as a "playfully" hit him multiple times. Their voice in a mocking tone responded " I know but you also love me " I started lauging, I laughed so hard I almost cried they rolled their eyes and soon joined me with laughter which was cut by our similar sense of malforbording. They pulled me forward and started running I was soon close behind them in a similar pace we found a path which we then sat on the edge of . I looked at them " why was I running? " their smile dropped "we just escaped that wretched place "
"Callis? "
They looked at me " I promise you ________ we will get Ophelia I know she was like a little sister to you "
"Callisto - Callis thank you ..."
An arrow pierced my thigh rather than screaming I stared at it my leg numb from the poison that couted it it was like a count down till the end of me- I then looked at callis ~ they found us ~ the fear that shaped his face was similar to the one when we were caged . Many routes and calculations veered through my head but only a single word escaped my lips "run " my consciousness seeping slowly away from me the goddess of the star called...

Our poor moon 🌙and star 🌟or should I say... sun ☀️

As an author I cannot say much but that experimenting facility they escaped from used them as antidotes for an illness at the time

For some it is beleived that a birthmark is where you were killed in your past life