Chapter 2

Note : Sorry bows 90 degrees for not updating I only do that when I get an idea 💡 so I apologise for the Long wait we'll here u go
Oh I almost forgot the first few chapters is when the GOM was still in teiko and a bit bout her past
____________________________________________________________
No one's POV

At teiko one day everyone was getting to class but what surprised them was a limo has pulled out and out came someone .....

Akane' POV

"Ring ...Ring "
I woke up and off my annoying alarm clock . I went to do my usual routine and got dress for school . I ate my breakfast . "Akane sama your limo has arrived " said a maid . I walked outside of my house and the driver who was driving me opened the door for me i stepped inside the limo . The driver then closed the door and drove me to school when I arrived I stepped out of the limo everyone was starring at me And whispering " she is the absolute empress " aI have no idea why well maybe because I am new ? .Well whatever I walked to the principal's office to get my schedule. I met my teacher homeroom teacher Kato Sako (idk I just thought of a random Japanese name ) She brought me to class 1-A and told me to wait outside.

Classroom's POV
Our homeroom teacher walked in and we greeted her . " Okay class we have a new student with us today " Kato-sensei said. The whole class started asking the teacher "is it a girl" " is it a boy " "hope she is pretty " and Kato-sensei said " Quiet down okay akane-san u can come in."
Akane' s POV
When I heard the sensei calling me in ,I walked in and the class immediately quieten down " introduce yourself " Kato- sensei said. " I am Akane kurusaki " once the class heard my name they started whispering things like "it's a kurusaki " " omg she's beautiful " " okay class settle down ! Any question for akane-san " All hands were raised. (Except Akashi u r in Akashi and midorima class )" Okay what about u Katy-san " (lol another random name ) " R u really a kurusaki is your company the company on par with the akashi ' s company " after she ask that I was thinking seriously 😒 I just like said my name " yes it is " I replied "how about u " (could not think of name just put a random's boy name ) " r u single " wth is with this question I thought "yes " I replied " okay how about midorima " the said male stood up with a weird item on his hand or u thought look weird " umm why r u joining school now in the middle of the year ? " finally a good question I thought " because I just came back from America " more whispers accord . " okay enough with the question akane - san why don't u seat next to Akashi" as I heard the name I was shocked an Akashi is here ? .He raised his hand and I sat next to him as classes continued.
Akashi's POV (never thought I would write this so soon lol)
I heard a new student coming in but I could care less that was till I heard her name a kurasaki huh I smirked
____________________________________________________________

Note : finally done sorry I do apologise again for not updating so Long I will write one more chapter soon hope u like it so far if u have any ideas u can write it in the comments or privately message me