Chapter 9

Jas pov:

"Colby.." I breathed out as I made eye contact with him and I felt my body turn weak with nervousness.

There he was..standing only a couple of steps away from me. I can't believe that he is actually there, I've waited two years to see him, every night missing him and just wanting to be with him and now he's actually here.

My emotions were all over the place and I didn't know what to feel, and I didn't know what to do.
So, I broke down, I stood there and covered my face with my hands as I cried a little.

"Jas?-" Colby shouted as he seen me standing there.

"Oh my god please don't cry" He continued as I heard him run over to me, I then felt him wrap his arms around me.

I removed my hands from my face and hugged him back, I can't explain in words how amazing it felt to be hugged by him again. I instantly recognised the feeling, his tight warm hugs making you feel so protected. I could stand like this forever.

We pulled away from the hug and I tried to stop crying as I seen his eyes began to tear up. I stared into his eyes, I've missed those eyes so much.

"W-why are you here? How are you here?" Colby asked.

"I needed to see you, you can't keep pushing me away" I answered him, doing a terrible job at stopping crying.

"I'm so, so, so sorry. I didn't ever want to hurt you. I thought I was doing the best thing for you but then I realised that I made a horrible mistake" Colby answered, taking my hand.

"I believe you, I haven't ever stopped missing you, or loving you, or waiting for you. I stopped everything waiting for you. I miss you so much" I began to cry again.

God dammit why can't I keep it together.

Colby and I hugged again, I love his hugs, but we were eventually separated by an impatient Sam.

"I'm sorry to break this up but, it's been two years since I've seen my best friend" Sam said causing Colby and I to break the hug.

"Sam!! I've missed you so much" I squealed as we hugged and he spun me around.

"I've missed you so much too, nothing's ever been the same without you Jas" Sam replied as he let me back down to the ground.

All three of us stood there whilst Brennen and Nik watched whilst vlogging.

"I think you'd agree, you and i need to talk, right?" Colby asked me.

"Definitely" I replied nodding my head.

"Well, we could go to Sam and I's hotel and talk. Sam, Brennen and Nik are y'all fine to just stay and hang here?" Colby asked the guys.

"Yeah of course bro, yous go talk, we will keep walking around meeting people" Brennen answered.

Colby and I began to walk away out of the back of Vidcon so that Colby didn't get spotted and mobbed, then we headed down the street to Colbys hotel.

I've missed him so much.